Process Specialist Invoice Pay Jobs Vacancy in Cargill Bengaluru
Cargill Bengaluru urgently required following position for Process Specialist Invoice Pay. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Process Specialist Invoice Pay Jobs Vacancy in Cargill Bengaluru Jobs Details:
The Invoice to Pay – Process Specialist is a new role reporting to the Global Process Manager – Invoice to Pay. This position, like his/her peer Process Specialist in other function like C2C & R2R, are designed to deliver operational excellence to Cargill in the key areas of Invoice to Pay and related processes. The role holder will also drive a continuous program of change for the sustainable improvement of these processes to Cargill. This is a Global role and will have significant influence across the entire ITP organization and its stakeholders. The position plays an active role within the finance community and the Cargill businesses. The ITP Process Specialist is an effective stakeholder manager on all levels of the organization, inside and outside finance and procurement.
The Invoice to Pay (includes Travel & Entertainment, excludes Payroll) Proecss Specialist is accountable to drive global transaction process standardization through implementation of a global process catalog that is informed by best practices in the industry, robust understanding of systems capabilities needed to drive towards a common standard, and significance of policy/procedures that drive compliance and control. In the delivery of its core processes Invoice to Pay (Incl. Travel & Entertainment) seeks to ensure: the quality of the process for key aspects of Procurement and Finance; the design, implementation and measurement of a number of the integrated processes; the design and delivery of a fit for purpose control framework, including a significant number of key controls; and to develop and provide business insights through advanced data and process analytics. Our commitment is to collaborate with our business partners, working together to realize our collective performance ambitions whilst building a sustainable and vibrant community of procurement and finance professionals needed to deliver value to Cargill Enterprises.
The core purpose of Invoice to Pay (Incl. T&E) is to provide a top quartile (effectiveness and efficiency) performance to drive an agenda of working with stakeholders to streamline the transactional processing of the Invoice to Pay process for Cargill. The team will be designed to drive a process agenda (for efficiency) and a value delivery and change management objective with stakeholders (for effectiveness). As activities / capabilities migrate in to 6 shared service centers, the Invoice to Pay team will increasingly be required to drive a change management for Cargill Business Services (CBS) which is aimed at improving functional effectiveness through continuous improvement of existing processes and the development of new processes and an efficiency agenda by receiving new activities and accountabilities from current onshore teams.
65% ITP End to End Process Strategy Design and Deployment
- In the context of a large scale, diversified, global business that has grown organically and through acquisitions with disparate systems and processes, the ITP PS is accountable for the design and deployment of standard global processes, policies and controls to ensure process performance meets or exceeds agreement service levels. These outputs are the primary building blocks that allow Cargill to effectively manage its invoice to pay processes in the most optimal way (maximizing benefit, minimizing risk) for each enterprise and the corporation as a whole.
- The ITP PS will work closely with the support functions including Procurement, Accounting & Finance, Treasury, Tax & Customs and Global IT organizations to define the End-to-end and ‘To Be’ scope of the Invoice to Pay processes within CBS centers and actively monitor migrations of activities to ensure target levels of penetration are delivered.
- The ITP PS will establish performance, process, cost, time and quality metrics based on external benchmarks and develop a plan on how current processed need to change so that Cargill ITP processes deliver top quartile results for Invoice to Pay processes
- The ITP PS will ensure that the process design and application is suitable to meet both short term, mid term and long term expectations of key stakeholders.
- The ITP PS will support internal control design, facilitate audit readiness, management of risk, knowledge management, performance and target setting.
- Partners with Global Sourcing & Procurement, Treasury, Tax & Customs and Suppliers to drive optimal Payment terms, Invoice compliance and enable automatic invoicing and disbursements resulting in paperless processes.
- Act as the primary liaison between the CBS Continuous Improvement teams, Global process owners and Global Operations leaders to review CI projects portfolio and ensure that they are in alignment with the Global process design for ITP processes, controls and procedures.
- Drive innovation in the process by looking at opportunities for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to improve the efficiency of the End-to-end process
- Lead the CI initiatives that are global in nature (spanning more than one CBS center) by providing strategic direction, implementation of readiness assessment for continuous process improvement and change management with internal and external stakeholders/partners
- The role looks to continually drive efficiency and will own the CI pipeline as well as supporting the data agenda. He or she will work with IT/Systems experts to make the most of existing tools and influence the capability of next generation tools.
- Management of key internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Tax and Customs, Regional Finance leaders, associated process PS, GPMs and CBS Operations Leaders).
- Influence key stakeholders through effective and compelling communication to understand the value of process changes in ITP, be involved in the Stakeholder Engagement meetings with Global Operations Leaders, CBS Center leaders.
- This role will be a key thought leader in developing Invoice to Pay process competency and analytics skills within CBS Finance ensuring that the team has the right mix of skills required to deliver high quality outputs.
- The ITP PS will work closely with Treasury and banking institutions to ensure payment processing is timely, at lowest cost with highest service levels
- The ITP PS will be leveraged as the Subject Matter Expert in the development and roll out of learning & development programs that support and stretch the team in delivering their duties .
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Extensive experience of the Accounts Payable /Invoice to Pay(ITP) function
- Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Process Management and Document Management implementation experience
- Strong Operational experience in Accounts Payable /Invoice to Pay(ITP) function with transformation consulting experience within Business Services
- Knowledge of metrics and KPIs and process diagnostics
- Minimum 10 years of experience working in a large scale global organization that have a multi-regional shared services capability for delivery, execution of global processes
- Bachelor’s degree or similar qualification in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration required (preferably with a recognized professional qualification like CPA/CA)
- Strong project management or operating rigor are essential for this role given the strong focus on process
- Experience in global matrix organization, and experience working in different geographical areas and across enterprise-wide functions
- Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of the organization delivering recommendations in a persuasive and thoughtful manner
- Passion for driving continuous improvement with clear evidence of same in professional or business background
- Process Re-engineering or Six Sigma or Lean Six Sigma experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required given diverse nature of operating landscape
- Proven track record of talent development, building and empowering diverse teams
- Master of Business Administration or Finance is preferred.
- Experience in process design and implementation of a financial software package, SAP, Ariba, JDE preferred
- Experience in transformational projects, preferably the transformation of finance and the implementation of a shared service network, preferred