Hse Officer Jobs Vacancy in Powercon Pune
Powercon Pune urgently required following position for Hse Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hse Officer Jobs Vacancy in Powercon Pune Jobs Details:
Experience : 2 to 4 years
Qualification : Bachelor’s / Diploma in Safety
Location : Pune, Travel to Sites
JD’s for Safety Officer : -
- To Implement Safety Management System at all Sites.
- To Ensure and implement, give awareness on Safety policy deployment, safety strategy and monitor safety performance at sites
- To Circulate Safety communications periodically.
- To Conduct safety audits/ inspections of sites and Trainings, as per schedule.
- To Conduct & Coordinate for safety review meetings.
- To Ensure the safety equipment are adhered and worn by personnel at the site.
- To Induct on safety norms to new recruits.
- To Prepare yearly safety training calendar.
- To Ensure that Unsafe acts/Unsafe conditions and Near Misses are reported & investigated and actions to be closed.
- To Provide guidance to sites/ divisions for conducting incidents investigation
- To provide awareness from incidents investigation to avoid recurrences of incidents.
- To Provide Tool Box Talk, Permit to work.
- To Train SPOC to handle emergency conditions & maintain the list of trained members.
- To Prepare a mitigation plan for fire operations/incidences. To Co-ordinate with Project lead and Site incharge for smooth operations
- To Keep fire prevention devices in healthy condition to achieve fire preparedness index.
- Knowledge of Safety norms as per ISO / OSHAS and implementation as per the business requirements.
- Safety Compliance in terms related to Company operations.
- Personal Accountability & Commitment
- Technical know-how on the safety standards.