Analyst Internal Control Jobs Vacancy in American Express Gurgaon
American Express Gurgaon urgently required following position for Analyst Internal Control. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Internal Control Jobs Vacancy in American Express Gurgaon Jobs Details:
This is a Band 30 Role:
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential. This position will be part of the Global Commercial Payments (GCP), Operational Risk Management team. As part of First Line of Defense, the individual will be responsible for coordinating Regulatory Business Self Testing activities in line with established RBST tests for various GCP processes. This is a people leader role and as such the individual will be responsible for leading a team of Analysts who will be performing the testing. He/She will also assist in design, implementation and assessment of operational risks consistent with our company’s risk appetite. Responsibilities include:
Perform Regulatory Business Self Testing for teams across GCP in line with the established procedures
RBST activities include testing, remediation, trending analysis and close collaboration with business teams in improving their compliance performance.
- Lead a team of Analysts who will perform the same testing and ensure all timelines are adhered to.
- Efficiency and Effectiveness in the execution testing phase is critical.
- Generate insights and conclusions from RBST results attained at the end of each testing period and communicate to the Business leaders
- Should have basic knowledge of operational risk concepts and programs, balanced with the ability to drive assessment of risks against effective controls and tests
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience working with audit, compliance, operational risk and/or control functions
- Individual with working knowledge of applicable laws and regulations, RBST policies procedures and manuals will be given preference
- Ability to think in a logical manner and document testing results in a clear and concise manner
- A minimum of 2 years of people leader experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- MBA for academic qualification with experience in compliance or risk would be an added advantage
- Note: This process is NOT similar to Technology testing ReqID: 18002051 Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time