Head Procurement Warehouse Logistics Jobs Vacancy in Itt Corporation Vadodara
Itt Corporation Vadodara urgently required following position for Head Procurement Warehouse Logistics. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Procurement Warehouse Logistics Jobs Vacancy in Itt Corporation Vadodara Jobs Details:
Manage and procure PPD inventory levels required to meet shipment and operations objectives through manufacturing or purchasing procurement. Interface with PPD Suppliers and Manufacturing personnel as required meet/exceed Customer Service requirements. Support Marketing lead time requirements for PPD Models.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES ( Details of the Job Responsibilities)
1. Materials planning, procurement & Inventory control.
2. Supplier Development and Management
3. Cost control of purchased materials
4. Cost reduction to be in line with the projected Operating Income of the company
5. Co-ordination with Internal & External Customer pertaining to material procurement.
6. Ensuring receipt of quality material and compliance with the expected level of acceptance criteria
7. Vendor Rating with respect to cost, quality, delivery & responsiveness
8. Project Job Monitoring for Sourcing /Purchase part
9. New Vendor development
10. Relocation of Vendor and pursue option as a one stop shop both for casting and machining
11. Reduce lead time of machined components
12. Sourcing activity for New Product development to Increase Revenue.
13. Vendor Payment term and commercial Agreement term negotiations
14. Submitting MIS report from time to time to the headquarter with detailed analysis
15. Responsible for All the Global Sourcing Activity out of India.
16. Support All other value center across ITT,for new development/New Supplier
17. Meet the Annual Target of Global Sourcing/Supply chain in terms of saving and Supplier performance.
18. Ensuring JIT supplies with controlled inventory levels & no stock outs
19. Cross Functional Activity for Customer Problem Solving
20. International Sourcing
21. Annual Budgeting, Cost Reports as required from time to time for global sourcing / procurement
22. Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
23. Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
24. Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
This position requires visibility to controlled documents
Skills and Experience
Minimum Professional/educational qualification and experience:
o BE Mechanical & P.G in Materials Management desirable
o Computer Knowledge
o ERP System exposure
o At least 12 to 15 yrs of working experience in materials/purchasing/manufacturing; customer service/Strategic –Global Sourcing , Supply Chain and expediting, out of that at least 4 to 5 year as Manager or Head of department/Function.
- Important competencies required
o Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of Managers, buyers, purchasing officers, and related workers involved in purchasing materials, products, and services.
o Proven commercial acumen Track record
o Supplier Development Experience
o Commercial Skills related to Import/export/local Government/Logistics
o Strategic sourcing /Global Sourcing & procurement exposure and experience
o Leadership Skills
o Crisis Management
o Strong Communication verbal and Written
o Logistics and Shipment Control
o Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing/Green belt/Process Improvement
- Required Knowledge
- Knowledge on Import and export Procedure and other Local Government Code/rule related to material.
- Vendor Data and capability management
- Customer service and expediting of Purchase Orders
- Technical Knowledge on the product -Castings Motors. Mechanical seals and Systems. . Instruments. Fabrication Parts. Fasteners etc.
- Familiar with ERP system ; exposure to BPCS desirable
- Supplier Performance Management
- Cost Control/Reduction tools an d process
- Budgeting and execution of same for Sourcing Function
- Quality tools like Kanban, GB/BB, Six Sigma Knowledge
- Corrective and preventive action for long term/Short term improvement
- Finance System of Organization