Bdm Jobs Vacancy in Global Tree Hyderabad
Global Tree Hyderabad urgently required following position for Bdm. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bdm Jobs Vacancy in Global Tree Hyderabad Jobs Details:
Key Responsibility Areas:
Understand the requirements of the branch and deliver accordingly to reach targets related to:
o Lead generation
o Walk-in generation
o In take wise applications to Universities
o Brand Awareness
o Promotions, Events & Activities
- Visits Colleges / Schools / Institutions daily and collects at least 2 prospects per day
- Ensure offline Marketing is executed according to the plan and collects at least 100 leads a week from Offline Marketing
- To make sure that the entire 3rd and 4th year Engineering, Pharmacy and Degree College data is collected within the 3 months of Academic Year commencement or joining date.
- If there are 15 Colleges in total, monthly 5 Colleges data is expected to be collected. If not the entire College but at least a part of the College. Continues to collect the data throughout the year. Monthly at least a data of 5000 is expected to be collected.
- At least 5 Seminars a month except for the months in which exams are scheduled
- Need to ensure that counselor / branch has enough leads / data for reaching the targets
- Need to ensure that enough walk-ins are generated for a counselor / branch to reach targets assuming a conversion of 50% from walk-in to enrollment.
- Enough leads & walk-ins to be generated based on the targets assigned to the counselor / branch
- Eg: if the target is 1 lakh, if each student is expected to pay 10,000 on an average, it takes 10 enrollments and 20 walk-ins assuming the least conversion to be at 50%
- Actively participates in calling too to both generate walk-ins and to verify how the data is
- Constantly should identify innovative ways of Marketing apart from offline, online and College Marketing.
- Responsible for ATL & BTL activities
- Is not just responsible for lead generation or walk-in generation but works closely with counselors by interacting on a daily basis to support the counselors / branch in reaching targets
- Should enable an increase in number of leads, walk-ins and revenue month on month
- Responsible for:
- Over all marketing / branding of all Global Tree products / services
- Creates new relationships with Colleges and any official body that would increase the revenue for the company
- Works on a strategy that would individually support both UG, MS etc. Should visit and develop relationships / MOU’s not just with Colleges but also International Schools
- Works closely with the team / branch to ensure that targets are met with the help of lead generation, walk-in generation to ensure minimum Intake/University wise applications etc.
- Daily reports are submitted on a daily basis
- GT believes in internal growth. Should be a learner and add more value to the team to enjoy internal growth and monitory benefits.
- Location :Vijayawada, Vizag, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore,Hyderabad
- Salary: Best in the industry
- Experience: Minimum 1+ years in the similar industry
- Role: Managerial.
- Key Skills: Sales
Why Global Tree?
Global Tree has prided itself on employee satisfaction ever since its inception, back in 2006. It is this commitment to its staff that has allowed the company to grow to over 200 employees across 9 cities with multiple branches. Global Tree is one of the fastest growing companies in India and is on track to double its total number of employees within the next year. Under pragmatic and strategic management, Global Tree is now one of the top players in the industry and is frequently cited in Forbes, The Hindu and Business Standard articles. With branches across the country, we provide the best of service to all our clientele and are rapidly expanding to meet the exponentially growing demand for our expertise.
Global Tree provides all its employees with the opportunity to grow and earn with the company. With a highly incentivized salary structure and plenty of promotions available, we are dedicated to helping our staff improve their corporate lives.
Global Tree believes that Hard Work = Success. And it is this rationale that has inspired many of our incentive structures. We frequently offer the opportunity to visit the US, UK, Canada and Australia to our top performers on the company dime. These all expense paid trips are handed out periodically to our top performers. Whether it be to attend a educational seminar, a corporate conference or learn something new, we believe that the company is stronger when our employees are satisfied with their growth and have their finger on the pulse of the industry.
We endorse equal opportunity which is why the company, under top notch leadership, is a meritocracy. This spirit is what defines us as a company. Global Tree believes in promoting from within, and unlike many other companies, promotions are tied to targets achieved as opposed to once a year. Promotions are determined on a candidate’s statistics and his/ her commitment to the company. Since one of our main pillars is Education, it would be remiss if we didn’t mention that an employee who has been with the company for over 5 years, receives a stipend for the children’s education.
With offices across India, many of our staff have moved across the country, for various reasons, and remained with the Global Tree family. Ever-expanding, career trajectory at the company is only going one way. UP.
Our ideal candidate
We are committed to making sure that our staff has intelligent, hard-working, well-spoken individuals who play well with others. Team spirit and passion is what we’re all about here at Global Tree and these traits are best represented by the Global Tree family. Diversity is a big part of who we are and over 70% of our employees are women. Our employees come from all walks of life, with different experiences, career histories, varied years of job experience and from all over India.