Manager Operations Call Center Jobs Vacancy in Iqor Noida
Iqor Noida urgently required following position for Manager Operations Call Center. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Operations Call Center Jobs Vacancy in Iqor Noida Jobs Details:
Req ID: 2647
Additional Work Locations:
We’re excited you’ve considered to Be More with iQor. From Customer Interactions to Product Support, we’ll help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training. Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let’s get started!
Organizes and directs the day-to-day activities related to the operation of the Call Center. Responsible for managing, training and guiding call center supervisors in performing their duties. Conducts effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.). Collects and analyze call-center statistics_x000D_
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses defining user requirements productivity, quality, and customerservice standards contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance identifying and resolving problems preparing and completing action plans completing system audits and analyses managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs.
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees administering scheduling systems communicating job expectations planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions planning and reviewing compensation actions enforcing policies and procedures.
- Drive improvements in overall service levels, transactional efficiencies and cost management.
- Provide leadership to front line Supervisors, ensuring operational and coaching practices are implemented and updated as needed to drive performance results and employee development.
- Identifies creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of nonvalue added processes, or complete reengineering of processes and systems).
- Drives continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management
- Offers new ideas and suggestions for improvement.
- Identifies and implements new practices and processes that are “best in field".
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service anticipates, meets and exceeds expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively making customer issues a priority.
- Confers with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations.
- Exchanges knowledge and information with other iQor facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the iQor organization.
- Ensures 100percent adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Security, Health, Safety and Quality).
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to systems, data and proprietary information, whether internal to iQor or customer specific.
- Interprets a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Understands and embraces the business and call center operations strategic direction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5 or more years of call center experience in collections/sales/customer service/technical support.
- 2 or more years of managing supervisors experience.
High school diploma, G.E.D., Trade/Vocational School certificate or equivalent required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual will be required to stand and walk or otherwise traverse in order to be accessible to the production floor for extended periods of time. The person in this position will be required to regularly exert at least 10 lbs. of force to push, pull or otherwise move objects and may be required to carry or lift objects up to 50 lbs. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and/or documents; viewing a computer terminal; and/or visual inspection of products or machinery. The person in this position may need to occasionally sit, type, climb stairs, bend, reach, kneel, or twist for minimal periods of time. Employees should not attempt to lift, pull or push a load in excess of 50 lbs. without assistance. Care should always be taken when lifting, pushing or pulling in an awkward position.