Demand Generation Training Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai Lucknow
Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai Lucknow urgently required following position for Demand Generation Training Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Demand Generation Training Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai Lucknow Jobs Details:
Founded in 2002 by President William J. Clinton and Ira C. Magaziner, the Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (“CHAI”) is a global health organization committed to saving lives, reducing the burden of disease and strengthening integrated health systems in the developing world. For more information, please visit: www.clintonhealthaccess.org.
In India, CHAI’s Family Planning program is working towards improving access to safe sexual and reproductive health (SRH) services, including a wide range of high-quality contraceptive choices and safe termination of pregnancy care.
The Analyst will work with the Program Associate and leadership along with external stakeholders including governments, health providers, and other NGOs in the target states to provide strategic support on demand generation efforts. He/she would be expected to lead and execute analysis around demand generation for FP services in his/her state. The Analyst will also support in organizing and executing field trainings for public sector health providers and government staff, if required. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with exceptional people skills, analytical thinking, and communication ability. The Analyst must be able to function independently and flexibly with a commitment to excellence.Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Program Associate and senior team members to ensure smooth implementation of program activities related to demand generation and staff skill training
- Support the development of a market strategy, including customer segmentation and developing tailored communication strategies
- Lead the designing of the communication tools and frameworks for the project and support the pretesting of creatives, analyse and coordinate with stakeholders to finalize the creatives
- Liaise with the relevant agencies / vendors for the production of communication materials
- Coordinate and execute events such as CMEs, dissemination events, trainings and workshops as requested
- Identify opportunities and lead new initiatives as the CHAI SRH program expands
- Provide strategic, analytical and operational support to program partners and stakeholders in the program’s target states
- Master's Degree in health or social sciences or communications, or a related advanced degree relevant to the field of public health, with specific emphasis on health communication, promotion and/or education
- Understanding and familiarity with a range of communication channels and approaches
- Ability to think strategically, handle ambiguity, and problem solve in a fast-paced, limited-structure environment
- Ability to absorb and synthesize a broad range of information, especially clinical, scientific and technical information
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Entrepreneurial mindset, including ability to work independently, self-motivate, and propose and implement new initiatives
- Willingness to travel often within-state and periodically to Delhi
- Fluency in English and Hindi