Technical Design Expert Jobs Vacancy in Nbs Hyderabad
Nbs Hyderabad urgently required following position for Technical Design Expert. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Design Expert Jobs Vacancy in Nbs Hyderabad Jobs Details:
To continue to add even greater value for the business we need to have the right people with the right capabilities in the right location. We need to be customer-oriented and focus on bringing the best services and solutions to the business – both globally and locally – to support our patients.
NBS IT offers this extraordinary work experience with a real opportunity to develop in a highly fast-paced technology-driven environment where collaboration and innovation are at the heart of who we are and what we do.
Job Purpose :
Create the detailed IT solution/service design, based on functional specifications, to meet quality and performance requirements and technical constraints.
Create the detailed process designs necessary to operate the software/service on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution and operations of software/service.
- Peer review and sign off detailed designs by business.
- Ensure that detailed designs adhere to solution architecture design (i.e. high level concep-tual design) and are traceable to functional as well as non-functional requirements in func-tional specification
- Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing new solutions and services
- Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and pro-cedures within Service Delivery scope
- Ensure high level technology impact analysis is provided to business
- Serve as mentor and a role model. Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct and behavior in dealing with associates, colleagues, customers and outside contacts in strict accordance with all regulatory and legal requirements.
- Measure new efficiencies and ROI. Replacing manual processes with technology drives both cost savings and revenue generation
Key Performance Indicators::
Project quality (meeting customer problem); Completeness and accuracy of business demand capture (or if delivering services to IT, IT customer demand capture); Com-pleteness and accuracy of SLAs; Adherence to SLAs; Customer Satisfaction; timely and accurate reporting (i.e. Service performance and CSAT analyze); cost effi-ciency; efficient customer management; project management (i.e. portfolio plan and de-livery schedule)
- IT solution/service design for high complexity systems x-divisional solutions; spanning functions/sites
- Detail design signed off by business and delivered in time as per project plan
- Detail design adherence to solution architecture and architecture roadmaps
- Detail design handover to operations signed off
- User experience and service performance acceptance from end users, measured through end user satisfaction survey.
Novartis provides innovative healthcare solutions that address the evolving needs of patients and societies. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, Novartis offers a diversified portfolio to best meet these needs: innovative medicines, cost-saving generic and biosimilar pharmaceuticals and eye care. Novartis has leading positions globally in each of these areas. In 2016, the Group achieved net sales of USD 48.5 billion, while R&D throughout the Group amounted to approximately USD 9.0 billion. Novartis Group companies employ approximately 121,000 full-time-equivalent associates. Novartis products are sold in approximately 155 countries around the world. For more information, please visit http://www.novartis.com
Fluent English (oral and written) other languages an advantage
10+ years’ experience; expert understanding of business process analysis, system design & architecture; may manage medium-sized teams; works independently. Proven track record in learning/working on latest cutting edge technologies transforming Healthcare.
- Regulatory domain knowledge (specifically Submission Management and Publishing, and Document Management, eCTD) is a plus.
- Exhibits awareness and advanced thinking around larger architectural and b
- Expert knowledge in several of the following Technologies
o Web based application design & development.
o Publishing Tools (Liquent Insight Product Suite, DXC TRS, DocuBridge, ISI Toolbox, Rosetta Phoenix)
oDocument Management Systems (Documentum) o Submission Management Tools (Aris Global, Liquent)
o Submission Gateways (Global Scape, WebTrader)
o Electronic Submission Validation Tools (Lorenz, EURS, Global Submit Liquent )