Analyst Apps Prog Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Mumbai
Bank America Mumbai urgently required following position for Analyst Apps Prog. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Apps Prog Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Mumbai Jobs Details:
Analyst I-Apps Prog
Job number: 18033633Back to job search results
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
We’re committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
Global Banking and Markets Technology group (GBAMT) provides end-to-end technology solutions for Global Banking and Markets businesses including Treasury, Trade Finance, Credit, Payments, Transaction Banking, Equities Trading, Prime Brokerage, Fixed Income, Currencies, Commodities, Derivatives and Structured Products. In addition, GBAMT also provides technology solutions across several horizontal functions including Sales, CRM, Electronic Trading, Trade Work Flow, Pricing, and Market Risk, Middle office, Collateral Management, Credit Risk, Post-trade confirmation, Settlement and Client services for Trading, Capital Markets, and Wealth Management businesses.
GBAMT is engaged in over 800+ applications and across the complete spectrum of Application Development and Production Support. GBAMT’s type of work and services include architecture, design, development, change management, implementation and support using a wide range of technologies. GBAMT India team is doing extensive work in several regulatory, strategic and initiatives programs. GBAMT has also established a strong partnership with the GBAM operations team in India to deliver automation and functional enhancements to the applications that they are using.
The lead is responsible to involve in Analysis, Design and Accountable on project deliverables and is responsible for requirements gathering, design, development, testing and Implementation of n-tier application architecture design and development of UI and UX software components that are standard based , high performance , scalable and robust.
- Translate requirements into code using Java
- Debug code to locate reported bugs and issues
- Create appropriate unit tests for written code where appropriate
- Refractor existing code to enhance readability, performance and general structure
- Create POC to demonstrate capabilities and implementation options
- Provide Tier 3 support for customer issues raised that need to be debugged at a code level
- Provide assistance to testing team, where necessary to aid in testing and test case creation
- Provide guidance to other developers with design, implementation and completion
- Follow the agile methodology if required
Education:Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Certifications If Any:None
Experience Range:3-7 years Java development experience
- Strong core Java 7, J2EE tools, Spring MVC
- Experience in Activiti BPM o similar BPM Platform is mandatory
- Websphere6.1 or Weblogic 11g
- Web Services and EJB
- JDBC / SQL Programming
- RAD/Eclipse IDE
- Strong OOP/OOD skills
- Experience integrating 3rd party commercial or open source software into larger products
- Must be detailed oriented and a quick learner
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience with troubleshooting web applications, familiarity with network monitoring and code profiling tools
- Able to work independently as well as with teams in a proactive manor
- Experience of Agile development techniques and a deep understanding of systems engineering, build and release management principles including continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Good to have experience in a Message Oriented Middleware using JMS & MQ.
- Good to have Agile and Scrum project experience utilizing Agile delivery framework
- Hands-on experience in the proactive, passionate improvement of software development process and practices to optimize business value delivery
- Preferred to have experience with distributed development teams which span multiple geographies, time zones and cultures
- Experience with Rule Engine Technology (such as JBoss DROOLS)
- Experience in Mule ESB, Spring & Hibernate Frameworks
Work Timings: 11am-8pm
Posting Date: 13/06/2018
MINDSPACE MALAD W - MINDSPACE PARADIGM A