Senior Analyst Accounts Receivable Jobs Vacancy in Crowdstrike
Crowdstrike urgently required following position for Senior Analyst Accounts Receivable. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Analyst Accounts Receivable Jobs Vacancy in Crowdstrike Jobs Details:
Looking for an experienced accounting professional. The position is designed for a strong team contributor who can help replicate/implement accounting processes in India. This is a new position and will take on interesting and challenging responsibilities as our organization continues to grow in both size and complexity. This position will work closely with the Accounts team California, USA.
About the role:
- Understand and document receivable processes from the global accounting team
- Implement AR processes to support global operations
- Apply best practices for BAU.
- Creation of Deferred Revenue Reconciliation.
- Maintain documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Ensuring global consistency in accounting process and practice where possible.
- Develop, document and maintain a strong internal control environment
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting, as requirement.
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Ad hoc projects, as deemed necessary
- Chartered Accountant
- 2-4 Years of Experience in Accounting.
- Strong understanding of ERP. NetSuite experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills is a must with a very good command over written and spoken English
- Experience with a “Shared Resource Centre” will be a big plus.
- Knowledge of IFRS / US GAAP is desirable.
- A self-starter and team player
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.