Director Head Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Mwh Pune
Mwh Pune urgently required following position for Director Head Engineering. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Head Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Mwh Pune Jobs Details:
Primary Purpose of Job:
ResourceNet Pune operations is driven by its strategic vision to be “the trusted partner in delivering efficient and outcome driven solutions across Stantec. Our Engineering group, with strategic links to all the regions, operates as a global design/delivery centre. Director/Head of Engineering will provide overall leadership to this group which has around 250 multi-disciplined engineering staff. This position will ensure that the projects/services are delivered on time, within agreed budgets and to a high standard of quality as well as ensure proper communication and liaison with the regional design directors, technical discipline leads as well as project technical leads/project managers for ongoing engagement.
Key responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Lead engineering team to continually enhance the capability of the centre and growth of the individuals to meet current and future talent needs of MWH.
- Ensure on time, within budget and with quality delivery of engineering/design services to all the regions. Provide oversight to the team at each stage including scope definition, project approach, deliverable definition, work plans, pricing, risk assessment, budget and schedule management.
- Ensure that teams carry out and complete work in accordance with regional design standard workflows, the MWH Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
- Liaise with the lead technical staff in each of the global regions and ensure that the Pune teams are shaped to meet the delivery challenges of MWH.
- Lead and mentor the engineering management team to ensure that the staff in Pune are well led, managed, inspired, and are appropriately engaged on projects.
- Inspire and train Pune design staff to communicate effectively on project work, provide excellent customer service, deliver top-notch products, and foster a superior team environment.
- Forecast and effectively manage workload within Pune teams for optimum utilization of resource.
- Actively liaise with regional leadership and key project managers to ensure that Pune teams are pro-actively engaged in global framework initiatives. Participate in the development of proposals in conjunction with Regional Account Managers and to provide input and information needed from Pune design to win and price the work.
- Support the global business in delivering excellent design services to clients, through successful design execution and support in business development efforts as requested.
- Foster a culture of innovation and open communication where ideas can be freely generated for the benefit of MWH clients. Identify opportunities to drive consistency of design practices between the regions.
- Help each region with recruitment in order to grow the size of the engineering teams in Pune and to ensure that we continue to bring a high quality of staff into the Pune design office.
- Work with the technical leads within each region and Talent Management to agree training and development plans for Pune design staff to progress their careers and technical capabilities in order to grow the overall capability of the RNet technical resource in line with MWH strategic objectives.
- Working with the Regional TDLs to develop technical tools & processes that improve delivery efficiency such as IP Reuse
- Meet visiting clients to showcase the skills and capability of the Pune design teams.