Data Analyst Internal Audit Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Mumbai
Ubs Mumbai urgently required following position for Data Analyst Internal Audit. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Analyst Internal Audit Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Mumbai Jobs Details:
Are you excited to work with a global Data Analytics team with diverse backgrounds and talents? Can you apply your technical skills to help quantify business risks? Do you enjoy the challenge of converting a business hypothesis into a data analysis? We’re looking for a data analyst like that who can:
- Establish relationships with business stakeholders within GIA to meet the operational and analytics needs of the organization,
- Collaborate across business units with stakeholders, providing thought leadership, and driving day-to-day implementation of our analytics strategy,
- Advise GIA stakeholders on analytical options to address their specific needs, including discussing potential analytical approaches to problems, associated costs and trade-offs, and recommendations, and providing technical mentorship to auditors across all levels,
- Design, coordinate and implement analytical business and technology solutions to support audit and innovation initiatives,
- Display strong communication, interpersonal and leadership ability coupled with effective problem solving, conceptual thinking, quantitative and analytical skills.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. As a Data Analyst you will be a member of the global Data Analytics team, which works collaboratively with all GIA teams and management in different aspects of design and delivery of innovative and efficient solutions. In that role, you will gain insight into a wide variety of GIA's processes and will be able to influence their effectiveness.
The position is based in Mumbai (Airoli Knowledge Park).
- A Bachelor’s degree and 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience as data analyst, reporting analyst or data engineer,
- Strong analytics and reporting skills including tools such as SAS, Oracle SQL, Alteryx, Tableau or equivalents,
- Experience in working at a financial services company including experience in Investment Banking, Asset Management or Wealth Management,
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple / concurrent projects,
- An excellent verbal and written command of English with the ability to effectively communicate with different stakeholders.
- Reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues,
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple requests – knowing when to escalate and communicate deadlines effectively,
- Able to challenge status quo, and propose new solutions and improvements,
- Keen to develop your understanding of Investment Banking, Asset Management and Wealth Management,
- Keen on a career path leading to a business analysis role or data scientist – combining business knowledge with technical ability for data analysis.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.