Technical Sales Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Flsmidth Private Limited Chennai
Flsmidth Private Limited Chennai urgently required following position for Technical Sales Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Sales Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Flsmidth Private Limited Chennai Jobs Details:
• Visit Minerals Industry Process Equipment installations, carry out teaser audits / walk through the system with Customers & Identify bottlenecks affecting Productivity and Efficiency.
• Carry out test work at sites / co-ordinate test work done at FLS' / Clients lab and prepare process calculations and get it vetted / approved by Process / Technology Centre and provide cost-effective and Value based Retrofit Solutions to customers improving Productivity, Efficiency and Reducing Opex cost.
• Review existing flow sheets, General arrangement drawings and health check of installed equipment.
• Preparing technical proposal for Minerals Process equipment retrofits which includes clear understanding of customer's requirements and offering value added solutions.
• Float enquiries, liaise with Estimation & Engineering for techno-commercial offer submission. Preparation of technical specification for auxiliary equipment’s and evaluation of vendor offers
• Preparation of documents for vendor registration to get FLSmidth registered. Listing out deviations in tender etc
• Co-ordination with local and global counterparts, as necessary for timely submission of proposals
• Maintain proper back up documents & complete documentation for the Proposal
• Timely completion of assigned job with desired quality
• Constantly improving technical skills and keep updating on the latest developments, technology trends and business disruptions in Minerals Industry.
• Sound Process Knowledge in Comminution, Separation, Sedimentation, Flotation & Filtration equipments such as Mills, Crushers, Hydrocyclones, Float Cells, Thickeners, Clarifiers, Vacuum & Pr. Filters and various core mineral process equipments.
• Knowledge in Sedimentation & Filtration testing & interpretation of test data
• Sound Knowledge in preparation of Process Calculations, Process & Equipment Flow Diagrams, Selection and Sizing of equipments, Retrofits.
• Retrofit & Trouble shooting experience in Minerals Process Equipment
• Conceptual thinking & Problem solving
• Self-Driven and strong Team player
8 to 10 years in Process Equipment Audits, Process Engg, Technical Selling, Commissioning and Trouble Shooting in Minerals Processing.