Digital Content Manager Jobs Vacancy in Archana Kitchen Bengaluru
Archana Kitchen Bengaluru urgently required following position for Digital Content Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Content Manager Jobs Vacancy in Archana Kitchen Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Our ideal candidate is passionate about writing, education, marketing, and technology. Fluency in English and ability to write compellingly in English is a requirement. Experience with social media marketing and content marketing specifically is also major plus. Archana's Kitchen is actively looking for a Food & Content Manager. The position will involve conception of content, writing content on food, editing user generated content for the website and brand. The Content Manager will join our core editorial team and will be responsible for dealing innovating, creating and editing content. You will be responsible for building quality content on the website that will be useful for the users.
Location : Bangalore
- Bachelors in Journalism, with strong English background
- A minimum of two years work experience as an editor with a reputed publication/ media organization with familiarity in web publishing
- A broad grasp of food content that goes beyond recipes to be creative and find clever ways of inspiring and teaching a wide spectrum of people to use the recipes.
- An excellent grasp of the English language and a keen eye for detail
- The ability to handle spreadsheets Excel and Google sheets and ability to adhere to schedules and editorial calendars
- The ability to work well with others and the willingness to chip in whenever and wherever you might be needed
- Be super-responsive to calls and messages, and emails and interact with the internal team and the contributors
- Highly organized and detail-oriented in writing and organization
- Strong, distinctive voice, with an ability to write for Archana's Kitchen audience
- An eye for current trends in food, both for an Indian and world audience
- Skills in research, interviewing, and editing
- A cheerful, enthusiastic work ethic and sense of humor
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, and to quickly adjust strategy and execution in the face of new information
- Culinary school and test kitchen experience not necessary but a plus
- Research, pitch, and write service-oriented food content
- Write additional types of content as needed for the websites and clien
- Edit contributor recipes and content
- Manage Contributors & Client Projects
- Develop and/or test recipes as needed
- Assist with day-to-day production of recipes and food content
- Strategize and brainstorm future content
- Assist in special projects and administrative tasks as needed