Direct Tax Consultant Ubereats Jobs Vacancy in Uber Gurgaon
Uber Gurgaon urgently required following position for Direct Tax Consultant Ubereats. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Direct Tax Consultant Ubereats Jobs Vacancy in Uber Gurgaon Jobs Details:
- Be an active part of the India tax team, report to EATS Tax Manager and collaborate with colleagues in our global tax team.
- Provide corporate tax advisory support to EATS line of business, including research and analysis of tax issues impacting the business in India.
- Be part of a cross-functional team that works on rolling out new EATS products and services in India.
- Assist with the management of challenging tax matters including corresponding with Customers, Tax authorities and the provision of tax audit support.
- Work in a smart, innovative way to drive improvements to processes, controls and reporting across the region and across operations.
- Assist with the preparation and review of tax provision calculations, including return to provision calculations and reconciliation of deferred tax assets and liabilities, ETR analysis, validation of tax balance sheet accounts, valuation allowance and FIN48 reserve analysis.
- Coordination of tax-related compliance work, including review corporate income tax returns, financial statements and disclosures.
- Ensure transfer pricing documentation and intercompany agreement are appropriately prepared, maintained and compliant with jurisdictional requirements for related party transactions.
- Monitor and assess new tax legislation and case law for applicability and communicate changes and impact to the business.
- At least 4 years of direct tax experience in industry, law firm and/or Big4 consulting firms.
- Solid understanding of international tax concepts.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. Excellent research skills
- Detail oriented, analytical, organized, and team player.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, and high-growth organization, and to develop and sustain relationships internally and cross-functionally.
- Open to challenging projects outside areas of experience or comfort zone.
- Travel is part of the job.