Tech Lead Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell Bengaluru
Honeywell Bengaluru urgently required following position for Tech Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tech Lead Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Improve business and family comfort, protection and productivity
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex application functions in the within Honeywell [SBG] organization. You will participate in the development and certification of product functionality across multiple programs. This will enable you to support new products, processes, standards or operational plans within the organization's business strategies, with a direct impact on business unit/function overall results.
Apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to develop new innovative systems
Grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere organization
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Aerospace, Systems, Electrical Engineering
- Fully understand the product lifecycle and seek means to reduce cost of the product and processes.
- Some experience in software, engineering or related field
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop new technologies and applications for products
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Support the technical portion of proposals to address future business opportunities with the OEM
- Develop and mentor members and junior engineers in both technical issues and in proper behaviors with internal and external customers.
- You find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD20063
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,, East Taluk - Phase I, Bangalore, KA 560103 IND