Project Contract Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Alstom Madhepura
Alstom Madhepura urgently required following position for Project Contract Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Contract Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Alstom Madhepura Jobs Details:
The Railway industry today is characterized by both a strong and sustained growth across the world. The trends that drive this are well known: environmental challenges, population growth, urbanization and increasing demands for mobility.
With 6B€ of Sales and around 30,000 employees based in over 60 countries, Alstom develop & market the most complete range of systems, equipment and services offered today in the railway sector. Today we offer our customers solutions that feature a seamless blend of diverse technologies, ensuring optimal interfaces, along with flexible implementation and real synergy in innovation.
Purpose of the Job: The Project Contract Administrator is responsible for the Contract Administration of
Construction from tender to contract award, through to contract execution up to the final acceptance of the work
and final account. The Project Contract administrator shall be responsible for end to end implementation of the
contract administration and management of the construction Contracts from its inception to closure including, but
not limited to, the financial closure.
The Candidate holding a position as a Contract Administrator, must have strong versatile experience in
Construction complemented with hands on experience on Tendering / Bidding/Quantity Surveying process. He/
She should have been working in and for large projects of industrial/ infrastructural/ institutional companies
majorly in civil and construction works, may be also under large construction contractors in India, preferably in
Design & Build /EPC contracts on Industrial projects.
Hierarchical / Functional: reporting: Project Pr Contract Manager -ELoco
Key Network & Links
Internal: Contract Manager, Project team members, Transport Legal & Contract Management Department / inhouse lawyer, Product / Business teams, Contract Management Community, Sourcing and Procurement, Tender
teams & Business Development, Project Infrastructure Director, Site Project/ Infrastructure Managers, Project Coordinators, Planners.
External: EPC and other Main Contractors, sub-contractors, Consultants, Customers.
Contractual deliverables on time.
Timely processing of project variation requests / orders, Extension of Time (EoT), and claim files preparation
Environmental Health & Safety Performance
Key Performance Indicators
Trust Team Action.
People : None
Relationship with project team members, peers, other functional members
Identification number Rev.
Scope of the role and responsibilities:
- Preparation and management of:
- Prepare and support Tender, pre-Bid documentation, bidding process, clarifications, evaluation for the EPC
- Prepare and support Contract negotiations prior to award of contract
- Be a supportive member of the Contract recommendation / award team
- Record and Administer post contract correspondences and communications
- Contract administration and management during the contract execution
- Monitor progress of the works with Project Contract Manager, Quantity Surveyor / Project Infrastructure
- Support and prepare contract extensions / change order management/ contractual performance
- Administer Contract closure and contract management during the Warranty period
- Provide Administration support to conclude final account
- Provide administrative support for any Arbitrations / disputes if required.
- Support the preparation of Contract Summary, flowcharts as requested by the Project Contract Manager
- Administrate the elaboration of the Contract Deliverables Requirements List by the Project team members is
liaise and communicate to the Project team, all the contract obligations and deliverables for review on a
monthly basis to anticipate risks and opportunities; check schedule and all milestones compliance.
- Administer and implement project specific commercial procedures, particularly regarding correspondences,
system with easy access of the correspondence from, and to, the contractors in line with ELoco document
- Support the Project Contract Manager to prepare a pragmatic commercial approach based on contractual
- Anticipate events and risks; propose various counter-strategies and commercial solutions to keep the situation
- Work closely with the Project Contract Manager ELoco to mitigate risks and leverage opportunities.
- Support the Project Contract Manager in reviewing all correspondence by analysing all incoming
- Provide to the Project Contract Manager reports as necessary and when relevant, alert or flash email on
- Support the Contract Manager on insurance matters in liaison with region insurance organisation.
- Provide at any time, on Management demand, a reliable and understandable contractual and commercial
- Any other project related work as desired by the Project Contract Manager and /or as the Project demands.
A Degree in Business Commercial / Engineering / Construction or similar including Contract Law higher level
qualification (English Common Law practice) or equivalent
10 years in a similar Contract Administrative role with a large construction or Transport company
Identification number Rev.
Desired Knowledge / Experience
- 8 years in a similar Contract Administrative role with a large construction or Transport Company.
- 5 years’ experience working in a large multi-national company
- Good communication in English as well as native language
- knowledge and skill in networking within a large organisation
- Strong personality, having a persuasive attitude capable and commensurate to having experienced
- Analytical skills and system minded demonstrating best practice.
- Rigorous for reporting and trouble shooting
can be taken
- Strong analysis capability for identifying system issues
- Good communication skills for interfacing with our European and native colleagues and Civil Contractors.
o Ability to communicate to different levels
o Communicates with transparency: Delivers clear messages
- Team oriented with the ability to work independently
o Delegates, provides encouragement and support to people in accepting responsibility with
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Excellent Microsoft Office, presentation, MS Visio, MS Excel, P6 & MS planning tool skills
- Languages : English, Hindi (French desired but not required)
More about Alstom www.alstom.com
Business Development, Administrative Assistant, Procurement, Sales, Administrative, Operations