Supply Chain Planner Jobs Vacancy in Basf Asia Pacific Navi Mumbai
Basf Asia Pacific Navi Mumbai urgently required following position for Supply Chain Planner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Supply Chain Planner Jobs Vacancy in Basf Asia Pacific Navi Mumbai Jobs Details:
Location: Navi Mumbai - HO (Turbhe), IN
Company: BASF Asia Pacific
Job Type: Experienced
Job ID: EN_IN_28103
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We have over 110,000 employees connecting around the world. For you, this means an almost unlimited range of job opportunities, career development and lots of potential to continue learning . At BASF we believe strongly in the power of connected minds.
BASF shares a rich history with India spanning more than a century. With our vast knowledge in the field of chemistry, we manufacture high-quality, innovative products that cater to a wide range of industries. BASF in India has 9 production sites, 2 R&D centers and more than 2,000 employees and is well positioned to meet the current and future needs of the ever-growing Indian market.
Main Tasks· Responsible for Sub regional demand planning, prepare and facilitate demand validation meetings.
- Contribute and implement improvements (as part of global DP community) for demand planning.
- Responsible for Demand balancing process, by replenishing goods to India warehouse and Regional Distribution Center.
- Steer in the End to End process all functions involved to ensure Customer satisfaction (On Time in Full delivery)
- Single point of contact for collection Customer / market requirements, developing of Supply Chain solution and its implementation
- Responsible for steering and managing Supply Chain targets (DR, OIV, Aged inventory, logistic costs.)
Requirement· Education: Preferred MBA (Operations / SCM).
- Working Experience: Minimum 8 to 10 years