Selenium Test Lead Jobs Vacancy in Yash Technologies Pune
Yash Technologies Pune urgently required following position for Selenium Test Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Selenium Test Lead Jobs Vacancy in Yash Technologies Pune Jobs Details:
YASH QA/Testing team is looking for testing professionals with good Automation testing skills in Selenium.
The shortlisted candidate should have strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills. Should have an ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts within the team, and is able to work individually or as part of a team to achieve project goals.
- Should have 8-10 yrs experience in Automation and Manual Testing
- Should have 5+ yrs of experience in Selenium automation tool.
- Good Experience on Automation scripting using Selenium
- Good Knowledge of Software Testing & QA Processes.
- Good Understanding of SDLC & STLC.
- Ability to handle a team and also work as individual contributor.
- Expertise in Functional, Black Box, GUI, Integration testing, System Testing, Regression Testing and database testing.
- Well versed with HP ALM/TFS/ Bugzilla
- Able to understand the requirement in a good manner and then design the test cases accordingly.
- Able to log defects efficiently during the execution phase and also able to differentiate defects based on the severity and priority and submit Test results.
- Strong Analytical, Logical and Communication Skills