Dispute Management Jobs Vacancy in Capgemini Chennai
Capgemini Chennai urgently required following position for Dispute Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dispute Management Jobs Vacancy in Capgemini Chennai Jobs Details:
looking for a candidate with 7 to 9 years of experience in dispute/ AR collection process with Excellent communication
Any commerce graduates
Responsible for leading a team of Process Associates, Senior Process Associates, Process Leads ,who are highly motivated and engaged
- · Manages the Dispute and Deduction Process
- · Resolve all customer escalations that can be handled within the DSO of the engagement
- Responsible as Escalation Point for key service outcomes and issue resolution.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationship with senior client executives.
Excellent knowledge O2C - collection / disputes / credit and claims management
- · Drives the Credit management process and implements appropriate strategies and quality improvements where necessary
- · Develops adequate customer segmentation strategies applying in depth analysis of the client portfolio. Explain the strategy to clients and staff. Monitors the implementation of the strategy
- · Liaises with legal representatives at appropriate timing
- · Is able to resolve most complex escalations within the client context
- · Responsible for identifying and communicating potential issues/risks within the team to the delivery Manager
- · Responsible meeting and exceeding the deliverables/SLA’s on a daily basis in order to exceed customer expectations: Green KPI’s, Meeting SOW
- · Responsible for managing the attrition in the team
- · Responsible of development of individuals in team by nurturing them to grow within the organization.
- · Responsible for seeking feedback from customer and ensuring relevant corrective action for VOC
- · Ensure ISO compliance for the process and Implementation of Quality Management System
- · Ensure Compliance (Data Privacy and Confidentiality Norms)
- · Will be single point of contact and first point of escalation for the team
- · Participate in Special projects to drive efficiency and control within the Engagement
- · Identifying new scope within the engagement for continuous growth of the account.
- · Conflict management within team and with customer.
- · Maintaining grade mix for optimal cost management.
- · Conduct regular one to ones for the directs and also regular skip meetings for all the team members