Admin Executive Jobs Vacancy in Tbm Technologies Pvt Ltd
Tbm Technologies Pvt Ltd urgently required following position for Admin Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Admin Executive Jobs Vacancy in Tbm Technologies Pvt Ltd Jobs Details:
Preferred Location - Delhi / NCR
We are looking for an Admin Professional to organize and coordinate office operations and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage office budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and priorities work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Job Type: Full-time
- work: 1 year