Operations Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Bengaluru
Kpmg Bengaluru urgently required following position for Operations Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Roles and Responsibilities
Roles and responsibilities of administrator:-
1. Booking rooms for mock exams.
2. Taking print outs of mock papers.
3. Sending invites for mocks
4. Scanning completed mocks and arranging them.
5. Arranging invigilators and sending them instructions & invite.
6. In case of non-availability of invigilators, doing invigilation.
7. ACCA material: Printing material and liaise with admin to get it spiral binded.
8. Preparing country wise breakup of invoices (First intuition & ACCA) in excel.
9. Maintaining & updating CFA spreadsheet by liasoning with HR.
10. Organizing & distributing ACA study material.
11. Blocking rooms for ACA training (once a year).
12. Collating information from staff for ACCA exams they want to sit for in next attempt.
13. Yearly process:
1. Preparing weekly & mid- week update for Q’ced samples.
2. Maintaining schedule of D grade bookings on monthly basis and chasing in case WFT not filled on weekly basis for D grade bookings.
3. Pulling out BU wise WFT dump and updating it for resigned employees and correct grades.
4. Reminders on Friday to all quality reviewers for filling quality dashboard for quality reviews performed during the week.
5. Pulling out individual reports for monthly Dashboard.
6. Maintaining and updating rework cases & does not meet expectation follow up tracker.
7. Sending invites for quality forum meetings, booking rooms.
8. Maintaining internal training trackers & feedback from staff for sessions.