Apps Programmer Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Bengaluru
Wells Fargo Bengaluru urgently required following position for Apps Programmer Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Apps Programmer Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Bengaluru Jobs Details:
ABOUT WELLS FARGO
We are a 160-year-old diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance. We are the fourth largest Bank in the US. The company has $1.5 trillion in assets. We reach our customers through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the Internet (wellsfargo.com). We are headquartered in San Francisco with more than 270,000 team members in more than 35 countries across our 80+ businesses.
About EGS (Wells Fargo India Solutions)
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo’s Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo India Solutions. Currently we are 10000+ strong team members with 3 locations (Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
This position will primarily be an individual contributor owning development responsibilities. The candidate will be working on new development and enhancing/maintaining the existing application.
- 4-5 years of development experience, specifically developing systems from the ground up.
- Good experience in Core Java, Multithreading, Spring, Spring Batch, Hibernate, Messaging(Solace, Active MQ)
- Working knowledge in Unix, Drools, Sybase, Apache Frameworks like POE, Build Tool - Maven, Schedulers - Cron, Autosys
- Knowledge of Regulatory Transaction reporting for Mifid2, Dodd Frank , EMIR or HKMA regulations is good to have
- Experience in both front (user interface) and back end design (services, messaging, DB, ETC).
- Experience developing interoperability solutions, whether it’s messaging, ETL, web services, ETC.
- Good communication and inter personal skills.