Tele Calling Executive Sales Jobs Vacancy in Brilliant Seeker Mumbai
Brilliant Seeker Mumbai urgently required following position for Tele Calling Executive Sales. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tele Calling Executive Sales Jobs Vacancy in Brilliant Seeker Mumbai Jobs Details:
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 2 – 4 Years
Function : BPO/Customer Service
Vacancy : 2
Job Description :
Joining our team means doing what you love - helping people. Through phone, email, and eventually chat, you will be interfacing with our wonderful customers, and working through various questions before, during, and after loan issuance. Given our group is so new and there’s so much to be done, you will have the opportunity and be counted on to help us build out our processes, customer knowledge base, and the likes of employee training materials so we’re looking for curious, entrepreneurial, hands on leaders who have a “builder's mindset”.
While the beginning of our launch may not have high call volumes from the onset, expect a very fast paced and high inbound call volume roll with a mix of outbound calls as well to help service our customers at the highest level. Your mastery of our company platform and products will be invaluable as you guide our customers in learning about their personal finances, how our product can fit their budget to improve their financial situation, how our processes work to ensure a smooth experience, and what tools we have to support them throughout the life of their loan with us. Ultimately, your goal will be to delight our customers with greater knowledge and a smile.
- Provide excellent customer service to a large number of inbound customer inquiries daily (expect 50-70 contacts daily within the first quarter of our launch) through phone, email, and eventually chat.
- Bring a flexible mindset - our team relies on each other to cover and/or switch shifts in order to meet the needs of our customers and quickly adapt to changes in product or processes. The only constant around here is change!
- Troubleshoot and own customer issues and escalate to appropriate channels when needed.
Represent the voice of the customers by interfacing and collaborating with other internal teams when appropriate -- you will be working with our product, technology, and leadership teams to share the voice of the customer feedback.
- Constantly develop ways to improve our process and create value.
Basic proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) is preferable
- GSDer (G’S’D’er): You get stuff done quickly, efficiently, and without first being asked or needing your hand held.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Receptiveness to feedback and coaching with the desire to continuously improve.
- Demonstrated aptitude and love for providing exceptional customer service.
A natural enthusiasm for resolving problems in an ever-evolving environment.
Strong attention to detail is critical given our compliance environment and we’re working with people’s money everyday.
A great sense of humor - “Joy” is one of our core values.
Stamina and focus to provide support to dozens of contacts per day with a smile.
Tech fluency - you’ll become an expert in our product and can learn new technology and processes at lightening speed, as well as help and teach others.
Experience using Zendesk as a customer management and servicing tool.
Must be a team player with the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet targets/deadlines.
Ability to approach any situation with patience and empathy
- Competitive compensation and benefit package.
- Team happy hours & off-sites.
- The ability to grow your career by being one of the very first new hires at potentially one of the next Fintech unicorns.
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (10:00 AM to 7:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time
Please feel free to contact me on 9637045074
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹360,000.00 to ₹420,000.00 /year
- work: 2 years