Executive Shared Services Jobs Vacancy in Piramal Healthcare
Piramal Healthcare urgently required following position for Executive Shared Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Shared Services Jobs Vacancy in Piramal Healthcare Jobs Details:
· Receiving invoices from operating departments for payment processing & Ensuring all approvals for vendor payments are duly obtained
o Audit and correctly code AP Trade/IC invoices (both with & without POs)
o Audit and process employee expense reports for accuracy and compliance with company policies and procedures
o Maintain accurate records of all accounts payable transactions
· Ensure accurate & timely payment of vendor, employee & statutory dues
· Periodic Vendor Account Reconciliations and monthly ledger to sub-ledger reconciliations
· Analysis & collection of data for preparation of various financial reports
· Assist in preparation of Central Excise, VAT, CST, Service Tax, PF, ESIC, Profession Tax, TDS Returns, E- Returns etc.
· Records Management
· Constantly Identify opportunities to improve payment process.
· Identifies invoice and purchase order issues which cause reoccurring processing problems and disputed deductions. Work with supervisor to challenge status quo to resolve these continuing problems. Contact the responsible parties to correct the issue, and follow up to ensure the correction was implemented.
· Maintain a systematic workflow that tracks all the incoming invoices until these are successfully paid.
· Provides extraordinary customer service to vendors and employees by resolving disputes.
o Research all items disputed relating to deduction for shortage, cost differences, return discrepancies, accounts payable violations, terms/discounts and other miscellaneous vendor issues to establish their validity.
· Maintains an excellent level of verbal and written communication with vendors and the purchase teams.
· Operates in a "team structured" environment assisting with training and sharing expertise and information.
Participates in developing, implementing and achieving objectives/goals with the Team Lead that are consistent with team Goals.Qualifications
Accounting Graduate/Post Graduate preferably
Relevant post qualification work-experience of 3-5 years mainly in BPO or Shared Services environment
- Good understanding of the ‘Procure to pay’ value stream with relevant experience in management of end to end Payables process in SAP environment.
- Good listener with analytical mind
- Should be ‘hands-on’
- Proficient in Written & spoken English (Accent neutral spoken English)
- Should be a good team player with leadership potential
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers, managers, technical staff, and others from different cultures/ levels both internal and external to the firm
- Team player with the ability to work collaboratively
- Should have has the experience of working in high performance organizations & should demonstrate customer centric mindset & behavior.
- Adept in process mapping & documentation.
- Self-motivated and proactive with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities in a dynamic environment and to meet tight and various deadlines
- Results driven, detail orientated, and hardworkingPrimary Location : India-Maharashtra-Mumbai Work Locations : Kurla Project : Piramal Agastya, PRL Agastya Pvt Ltd., LBS Marg, Kamani Junction, Near Phoenix Mall, Kurla (West) Mumbai 400070 Job : Shared Services Organization : Pharma Solutions Night Job Job Posting : 10-Jan-2018, 4:29:55 AM