Field Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Jacobs Mumbai
Jacobs Mumbai urgently required following position for Field Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Field Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Jacobs Mumbai Jobs Details:
- Supervise to see that Civil and Structural contractor is executing the construction activities as per the drawings, specifications and relevant codes/standards.
- Study the drawings issued for construction in detail well in advance and identify if there is any mismatch between drawings and specifications / BOQ description / construction already carried out as well as any missing details and raise RFI to Project to get required details in time.
- Review and approve the quality plan, Inspection & Test plan, concrete mix design and work procedures submitted by contractors and ensure contactor is executing the work and meeting the approved plans and procedures.
- Witness tests related to quality aspects and maintain records.
- Actively participate in successful implementation of safety program as per contractual requirement.
- Maintain joint record / document for the deviations from the drawings, existing ground levels, dismantling quantities etc.
- Verification and certification of quantities of RA Bills / Final bills submitted by the contractor.
- Working out of quantities from the drawings.
- Review and monitor the adequacy of the manpower and other resources deployed by the contractor for the execution of works as per the approved schedules and monitor the site activities as per approved schedule.
- Engineering Degree / Diploma in Engineering with 1 to 5 years working experience with reputed consultant / EPC contractor.
- Working experience in execution of civil works for Chemical, Petro chemical, Refinery, food and pharma sectors.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge on IS code requirement as well as standard civil engineering practices.
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs