Mission Support Coordinator Expat Kwajalein Jobs Vacancy in Iap Worldwide Services Inc
Iap Worldwide Services Inc urgently required following position for Mission Support Coordinator Expat Kwajalein. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mission Support Coordinator Expat Kwajalein Jobs Vacancy in Iap Worldwide Services Inc Jobs Details:
IAP – Ingenuity and Purpose
As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages and integrates its capabilities – IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, Infrastructure & Logistics - to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges. With 2,500 team members, IAP operates in more than 110 locations in 27 countries worldwide and maintains offices in the Washington D.C. area, Florida, Maryland, Oklahoma, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East.
IAP is subcontracted to DynCorp to perform Base Operations Support (BOSS) and Facility Maintenance in Kwajalein - Marshall Islands.
Expat FTE Total: 2
The Mission Support Coordinator will assist the Project Manager with project coordination, planning, and scheduling. In addition, the Mission Support Coordinator prepares production schedules for the business unit or organization.
Essential Job Functions:
- Enters project data into project scheduling.
- Reviews data to determine material and labor requirements, and prepares itemized lists.
- Prepares resource estimates used for management purposes, such as planning, organizing and scheduling work.
- Analyzes work schedule and resource requirements for priority schedule changes.
- Plans and schedules workflow for each department and operation according to previously established production sequences and lead times.
- Prepares action item lists for project manager's review/approval.
- Uploads various project documents to both internal and customer databases.
- Reviews/researches historical data and compiles summary reports to develop guidelines and precedence for future estimates.
- Provides specialized analyses of project critical paths, what-if-analysis, staffing profiles, etc., to the project manager to assist in problem solving.
- Maintains/archives updated project files/databases.
- Leads efforts related to planning and training session venues.
- Seeks opportunities to improve the project success.
Education & Experience:
- Associate Degree preferred. Two (2) years additional experience may be substituted for each missing year of formal education.
- Must have led or participated in a project with cross-functional project teams and multiple deliverables, using formal project management techniques.
- Must have at least four (4) years' experience planning, scheduling, and/or cost estimating.
- Effective oral and written communications is required. Must have intermediate skills using MS Word & Excel.