Engineer Mechanical Component Jobs Vacancy in General Electric Bengaluru
General Electric Bengaluru urgently required following position for Engineer Mechanical Component. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineer Mechanical Component Jobs Vacancy in General Electric Bengaluru Jobs Details:
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare is a Market Leader in the Healthcare Industry. GE Healthcare's imaging arm designs and manufactures the most advanced medical diagnostic equipment in the world from locations all over the world. Imaging Sub Systems designs and manufactures Sub Systems which form the heart of Medical Imaging Systems like X Ray Generation , X Ray & CT Detectors.
Activities contributing to the design and development of products, solutions and systems. Includes activities linked to technical improvement of existing products and components. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures (Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering).
1. Designing new products and/or supporting Installed Base of mechanical components or subsystems using Mechanical Engineering principles.
2. Executes design to engineering standards
3. Works as a part of a team to deliver technical solutions
4. Works with patient/customers and/or technical leadership to ensure that the technical deliverables are consistent with the goals of larger programs, projects or initiatives
5. Seeks mentoring to learn and solve problems
6. Leading development of new processes in the areas of Metal to Metal / Non metal joining, Cleaning Surface prep & coatings
7. Engaging in all phases of new product development, including concept, architecture, documentation, design, prototype, test, supplier interfaces, manufacturing introduction and service support
8. Identifying and developing new opportunities to leverage Strategic Sourcing objectives and Common Technology initiatives in the modality product line D
9. Developing and maintaining X Ray Generation subsystem quality and engineering project funnel
10. Defining and executing component design verification
11. Developing innovative designs to meet all requirements for performance, reliability, cost and manufacturability
12. Maintain and develop competence required for the job
1. BS Degree in Mechanical with Master's degree in Thermal / Mechanical Engineering.
2. Understanding in theories, concepts and techniques in Mechanical Engineering
3. Knowledge of industry and/or academic practices and standards related to Joining Processes, Cleaning Processes, Coating processes & verification testing.
1. Masters degree in Mechanical / Thermal / Tribology Engineering or related field of Mechanical Engineering and 4 years relevant work experience
2. Demonstrated technical leadership capability in integration activities
3. Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
4. Excellent teamwork, coordination and communication skills
5. Ability to meet aggressive reliability, performance, cost, serviceability, and delivery targets
6. Effective oral and written communication skills
7. Global project experience
8. Green Belt/Black Belt Certified
Locations: India; Bengaluru