Tapoienw Solution Lead Jobs Vacancy in Nokia Mumbai
Nokia Mumbai urgently required following position for Tapoienw Solution Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tapoienw Solution Lead Jobs Vacancy in Nokia Mumbai Jobs Details:
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect. Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Responsible for managing complex technical issues in a x-BG environment (with special focus on IMS, Cloud RAN, EPC)
- Solution Lead acts as the primary interface for associated customer account and addresses topics highlighted by Lead CDM (from tendering though Project execution and Care phase operations)
- Ensures documentation and implementation of best practices / learnings (as received from other Market CTs and Global Customer contacts)
Summary of key activities:
Service Delivery tasks
- Ensuring network eco-system issue isolation during Project/CARE Phase
- Leading 'Program Management' for complex mid-term / long-term technical issues
- Extending support to New Feature/Product Trials
- Network performance optimization (pro-active)
- Product performance/serviceability improvements (pro-active)
- Engaging with Global Project Teams for enhancing learning experience and ensuring learnings Transfer across market CTs
- Extended support to Sales Team
- Ensuring New Product compatibility with existing eco-system
- Ensuring New Feature introduction feasibility
- Pre-G6 Solution Design Validation
Key Performance Indicators:
- Operational non-financial KPIs
- Customer Loyalty Index (CLI)