Servicenow Developer Jobs Vacancy in Ncr
Ncr urgently required following position for Servicenow Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Servicenow Developer Jobs Vacancy in Ncr Jobs Details:
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provide Effort Scope for Work Products and developing schedules for deliverables.
- Effective Communication skills, independently driving Requirement Clarification and other IT development phases.
- Willing to learn/adopt.
- Strong communication skills, Self-motivated, ability to multitask.
- Good Team Player.
- Taking ownership for technical solutions.
- Attend the project related meetings.
- Application Support and Maintenance, meeting the defined SLAs.
- Identifying and documenting root cause analysis.
- Communicate well across support teams (Other Application Support Teams).
- Provide Status reports as required.
- Develop complete understanding of applications Supported and Maintained.
- Contribute to Continuous Improvement initiatives to improve systems and process efficiencies.
- Provide monthly reports for Services Capacity/Ops review.
- Ensure documentation is complete and up to date.
B.E./B.Tech in Computer Engineering or MCA or an equivalent education with 4-7 years of experience in IT.
- Good understanding of web based application Architectures and Application interfaces
- Proficiency with ServiceNow framework and good understanding of UI Scripting, UI Action, UI Policy, UI Macro, Business Rules, Runbook Automation, Workflow development, service-now administration, Reporting in ServiceNow, SQL, Database view in ServiceNow is preferred.
- Proficiency with Java Script, jQuery, AJAX, XML, MySQL, HTML, CSS
- Good to have skills like HR Management, ITIL Service Catalog Management, Order Guide, Incident management, Asset management, CMDB, Content Management - developing ESS page, Overview of integration - LDAP integration, Performance Analytics.
- Hands-on design, development experience with the Service-now platform. EEO Statement Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment. Statement to Third Party Agencies To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
B.E./B.Tech in Computer Engineering or MCA or an equivalent education.