Area Sales Manager Protective Coatings Delhi Jobs Vacancy in Jotun
Jotun urgently required following position for Area Sales Manager Protective Coatings Delhi. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Area Sales Manager Protective Coatings Delhi Jobs Vacancy in Jotun Jobs Details:
An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness with continuous product innovation, Jotun India has positioned itself differently from other market players and has strong presence in all four segments i.e. Decorative, Protective, Powder and Marine Coatings with annual sales turnover of INR 3907 Million for the year 2016. The Jotun India operates at PAN India level with more than 400 competent employees, having its headquartered at Mumbai, manufacturing facility at Pune and Sales offices in additional 4 cities i.e. Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and Surat. The employee’s competence and skills are nurtured through internal Jotun Academy, by affiliation with leading universities and external training providers, on the job training and through culture that make it possible for employees to grow with new tasks and further career progression opportunities globally within Jotun through robust Global Mobility programs.
Jotun India is growing fast and to continue our ambition of further growth and development, we need talented employees to drive us forward. Therefore, Jotun India is looking for ambitious applicants to supports its growth strategy, annual budget and gross margins.
- Responsible for sales budget by serving existing customer base and targeting new accounts so as to ensure achievement of sales budget, future stability and growth.
- Develop and co-ordinate the sales & marketing activities by providing technical support and pricing strategy to ensure we secure the right business with the right pricing & products.
- Establishing good rapport and team spirit with customers by working closely with them on providing advice on solution to meet their needs, and after sales service, on time reporting to achieve total customer satisfaction.
- Monitor projects by ensuring that they are managed in an efficient manner in terms of quality of job, non-interruption and coordination between various departments in order to meet customer requirements.
- Co-ordinate with customer service department, Logistics, production, technical service and laboratory to ensure prompt delivery, good technical service and product availability.
- To forecast and budget sales and analyse the buying potential of customers and assess their prospects.
- Responsible for profitable sales, prompt collection of outstanding payments from customers.
- To plan & execute regular customer visits to maintain & improve Customer relationship to improve on BSH
- Academy college / University
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Identifies and seizes commercial opportunities; has a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability
- Focuses on bottom-line results, identifies potential risks and monitors the financial impact of own activities.
- Builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans head, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Bachelor and /or Master’s degree
- Minimum 4 to 6 years’ sales experience in industrial/B2B sales preferred
- Active supporter of Jotun values
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Full time