Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Aeries Technology Group Hyderabad
Aeries Technology Group Hyderabad urgently required following position for Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Aeries Technology Group Hyderabad Jobs Details:
No. of positions –
4 Type –
Travel required – No
Shift time –
India day shift (2PM –
- Bachelor's / Master Degree and minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience installing, upgrading and configuring servers, networking and storage.
- Must have Experience in Perl, Pythons scripting.
- Must have experience in testing tools such has Jenkins.
- Experience with test tracking tools such as Test link and bug tracking tools such as Bugzilla and JIRA.
- Proficient in automated Testing tools such as Selenium, J-Unit, Data Generator, Data Developer.
- The applicant must possess advanced knowledge of automated testing tools to build and execute performance and integration tests for complex or cross-functional systems, sub-systems or other technical solutions.
- Applicant must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work closely with the development team members in a fast-paced, development environment.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Additionally, experience in the following areas is desired: Development of test automation components.
- Performing manual and automated testing of the above operating systems on Stratus fault tolerant servers and recording the results in our test database.
- Developing test plans
- Developing automated tests
- Logging problem reports in our defect database
- Assisting the development team with troubleshooting and reproducing problems
- Reviewing all user level documentation for technical accuracy
- Installing and maintaining all necessary test software and configurations
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Must be proficient in English (both written and spoken)
- Must be Analytical and possess good problem-solving capabilities
- Independent Thinker