Tech Associate Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Hyderabad
Bank America Hyderabad urgently required following position for Tech Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tech Associate Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Hyderabad Jobs Details:
Sr. Tech Associate
Job number: 18033389Back to job search results
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
Global Access Operations supports Platform access provisioning & de-provisioning to Bank of America employees across all the locations, including entitlements, while maintaining regulatory requirements, compliance and internal policy standards.
GAO Analyst shall be responsible for working on administering user ID platform access and protecting information residing on Bank’s domain and platforms. He/ She will facilitate requests with Lines of Business in the Bank to ensure the access requests are performed to meet process SLE
Provides consulting expertise to line managers on productivity issues, analyzes operational impact in the business brought about by the project parameters
- Access Provisioning and De-Provisioning - Performs user id administration (additions, modifications, deletions) for operating systems and in-house platforms/application based on information contained on access administration forms, or pre-defined Role Based Access Control definitions
- Access Termination – Perform access De-provisioning of users who have left the organization or transferring to/from other hierarchies
- Incident Management – Basic application access related issues on Login issues, Password issues, Access Locked/Disabled
SPOC administration – Provides problem resolution support to internal customers as reported ensuring to maintain standards, such as approval requirements
- Education - BE/BTECH/MCA/MSC (IT) equivalent (Any Technical Degree)
- Certifications If Any - ITIL, Microsoft Certified Professional like MCITP, MCP
- Experience Range - 0 – 3 Yrs
- Mandatory skills -
- Understanding of Identity Access Management architecture, technology and standards
- Experience in tools & technologies such as Active Directory, IIQ and Linux/UNIX
- Excellent written, verbal communication
- Desired skills
- PowerShell or any other scripting
- Good Presentation skills
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment
Work Timings - 7:30 AM – 9:30 PM
Job Location - Hyderabad
Posting Date: 12/06/2018
HITEC CITY MADHAPUR - BLD 5B HITEC CITY MADHAPUR