Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Verdantis Mumbai
Verdantis Mumbai urgently required following position for Marketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Verdantis Mumbai Jobs Details:
- The Sr. Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of promotional / advertising and educational campaigns as well as SEO/SEM programs for multiple product lines.
- Managers may also work with the organization to develop new products and services and to expand brand visibility and reach.
- Sr. Marketing Managers interface with upper management, clients and other employees and will manage individuals or teams of marketing professionals.
- Additionally, direct contribution to strategy and key deliverables.
- Sr. Managers will supervise other marketing personnel.
Candidates must have:
Specialized skills in creating and managing effective online campaigns.
Business-level understanding of the technologies utilized in online marketing.
Experience with social media platforms is required.
An understanding and familiarity with content development and publishing is a must.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are necessary for the position.
Desired Skills and Experience in:
Branding / Positioning for new product and / or product families to Large Enterprises ((B2B)
- Selecting optimal mechanisms for branding and creating optimal campaign/promotions for brand awareness and positioning of SW products as most complete, robust and technically advanced in a competitive and growing segment.
- Key Deliverable from promotion and branding are increased demand creation measured through new inbound lead capture.
Analyst and Media Relations to leverage the analyst and press platforms to increase positive brand awareness and increase name recognition to increase receptivity of outbound activities while increasing inbound pull for events.
Responsible for Sales Product Training content and delivering product sales training to an international team.
A documented track record of success from Previous experience in software product industry marketing to global enterprises, with a focus on North American and Western Europe is strongly preferred.
Educational RequirementsA bachelor's degree is required. A Masters’ degree in a related field is highly recommended.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ, Verdantis is the first to offer Master Data Management solutions that bring true ROI and Business value by focusing on the business use and application of organizational Master Data.Verdantis uniquely offers end-to-end automated ERP MDM solutions driven by our suite of Artificial Intelligence (AI) based software solutions. Our easy to use solutions are easily configured to fit enterprise requirements for Fortune 500 companies.
Our Products are built around an intuitive user experience, leveraging a comprehensive knowledge base, robust Artificial Intelligence technology, encapsulates industry's best-of-breed processes and methodologies.
Several Fortune 500 companies have chosen Verdantis’ solutions for the following reasons:
- In-depth industry and domain expertise with a robust implementation methodology
- Ability to ensure semantic and structural data integrity and quality
- End-to-end solution for Data Governance renowned by leading market Analysts