Tech Writer Jobs Vacancy in Synopsys Yerevan
Synopsys Yerevan urgently required following position for Tech Writer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tech Writer Jobs Vacancy in Synopsys Yerevan Jobs Details:
Synopsys (NASDAQ: SNPS) is the biggest ASIC EDA software company and the 2nd largest semiconductor IP provider in the world. Founded in 1986, $2.6B+ Synopsys employs 11,000+ headquartered in Mountain View, California, located globally in over 25 countries with 113+ offices throughout North America, Europe, Japan, Asia, and India.
We enable companies to create the leading edge micro-chips found in the latest smartphones, data centre servers; and automobile smart systems. Synopsys is committed to fostering an environment that treats people with respect, honesty, and professionalism.
We only want the best of the best to join our team. Be ready to produce results; bring innovation, creativity, and passion to work every day.
What you will do:
As a tech savvy and passionate Technical Documentation Engineer in the Solutions Group at Synopsys, you will be leading a small group who are responsible for developing and writing user documentation for various Digital and Mixed Signal IPs. You will have an opportunity to work across the various IP product lines of USB, PCIe, Ethernet, DDR, HDMI, MIPI etc., You will be responsible for planning, organizing, writing, and editing the technical specifications, engineering schematics, application notes and user guides.
You will be interfacing with our Design Engineering team to collect the raw content of technical specification and to effectively transform this into user consumable collateral by following the doc-processes.
You will work independently, interacting, and collaborating with multi-site teams and you will deliver high quality documentation by demonstrating strict adherence to the style guide and other doc-processes followed by the group.
As a technical writer, you will collaborate with other teams and have a significant and immediate impact on all customer documentation produced.
Hard skills we’re looking for:
- Degree or masters in any electronics, science, hardware, computing, software, physics, mathematics, or engineering discipline. Other technical disciplines also considered.
- 3-7 years technical writing experience in software or hardware industry
- Excellent problem-solving skills; strong logical reasoning and solution-oriented
- Experience with authoring tools such as FrameMaker
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic and capable of learning new technologies as necessary
- Team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- You care (about others, about doing a good job, about details)
- You take ownership of projects and tasks assigned to you with little to no supervision and have pride in quality work done correctly the first time
- Familiarity with Verilog and ASIC digital design flows
- Structured FrameMaker.
- XSLT and XPATH
- Structured FrameMaker EDD and DTD
- DITA, DocBook, or IP-XACT XML schemas
- FrameScript, ExtendScript, or FDK
- DITA Open Toolkit