Manager Public Works Planning Expat Meck Jobs Vacancy in Iap Worldwide Services Inc
Iap Worldwide Services Inc urgently required following position for Manager Public Works Planning Expat Meck. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Public Works Planning Expat Meck Jobs Vacancy in Iap Worldwide Services Inc Jobs Details:
IAP – Ingenuity and Purpose
As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages and integrates its capabilities – IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, Infrastructure & Logistics - to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges. With 2,500 team members, IAP operates in more than 110 locations in 27 countries worldwide and maintains offices in the Washington D.C. area, Florida, Maryland, Oklahoma, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East.
IAP is subcontracted to DynCorp to perform Base Operations Support (BOSS) and Facility Maintenance in Meck - Marshall Islands.
Expat FTE Total: 1
Under general direction, the Public Works Planning Manager manages all aspects of Project Planning and Controls, which includes, but is not limited to, organizing, planning and scheduling of maintenance and construction operations.
- Monitors project progress and conformance with established plans and specifications; prepares project schedules, plans, specifications, and cost estimates; coordinates engineering activities with contractors and other agencies.
- Plans, schedules, assigns, supervises, and reviews the work of Project Engineers engaged in preparing utility plans, specifications, cost estimates and reports.
- Coordinates the adjustment to plans and schedules for all related actions as required by delays or changes to logistics requirements.
- Provides management and support to Public Works (PW) operations, including troop support construction programs, off-base support coordination, and other contingency activities.
- Monitors Project Engineers to ensure effective and efficient design projects.
- Establishes utility design procedures; interprets the application of design criteria; checks plans and specifications for accuracy of design and completeness; prepares complex engineering calculations, assessments, and reports.
Education & Experience:
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with eight (8) years experience within the Directorate of Public Works.
- Must have knowledge of engineering design principles and practices and their application to utility construction; construction practices, including surveying, inspection, contract administration procedures and engineering methods and materials.