Technology Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Hyderabad
Wells Fargo Hyderabad urgently required following position for Technology Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technology Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Hyderabad Jobs Details:
We are a 160-year-old diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance. We are the fourth largest Bank in the US. The company has $1.5 trillion in assets. We reach our customers through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the Internet (wellsfargo.com). We are headquartered in San Francisco with more than 270,000 team members in more than 35 countries across our 80+ businesses.
About Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo’s Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions . Currently we are 12000+ strong team members with 3 locations ( Chennai ,Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
- Primary Skills: PL/SQL programming
- Secondary Skills: Data modelling, Unix shell script concepts, ETL concepts
- Minimum Experience (in years) : 5 yrs
- Overall 5+ years of relevant experience on large-scale enterprise DB application development projects
- Experience in the design and development of database applications such as Oracle.
- Strong hands-on development skills in Oracle PL/SQL (triggers, procedures, functions and packages) and SQL Loader experience.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve data, system issues and performance issues.
- Experience in data validation concepts, and SQL tuning.
- Code and test on large scale Oracle back-end database applications.
- Transform written technical specifications into code.
- Assure adherence to standards, best practices, and alignment with overall architecture.
- Ability to work independently and develop projects.
- Good experience in requirements gathering, analysis and good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain the current processes (trouble shoot, modify as needed, optimize and bug fixes).
- Knowledge in Database Release management experience.
- Knowledge in ERWIN Data Modelling Tool.
- Knowledge in Unix Shell Scripting
- Go getter attitude, should be able to build relationship with partners and able to work in a collaborative environment