Renewals Desk Manager Jobs Vacancy in Sprinklr Bengaluru
Sprinklr Bengaluru urgently required following position for Renewals Desk Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Renewals Desk Manager Jobs Vacancy in Sprinklr Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Sprinklr is 1500+ employees strong, valued at $1.8 billion, and one of the fastest growing companies in the history of enterprise software.
In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that every experience a customer has with a brand matters a lot.
That’s why - from the very beginning - Sprinklr set out to build a powerful, agnostic, and first-of-its-kind “social operating system” that integrates with an organization’s existing tech infrastructure and allows employees across the front office to collaborate more effectively and deliver superior customer experiences across every social channel.
Today, we’re revolutionizing customer engagement in 75+ countries for more than 1000 of the most recognized brands, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, Uber, and more than 50% of the Fortune50.
We’ve spent the last eight years building the world’s most complete enterprise social technology. Now we’re leveraging that market-leading position to help the biggest brands on the planet take on one of the largest opportunities ever in enterprise software: unifying the front office. And we’re bringing the very best talent in the world together to get there
The Renewal Deal Desk Manager will work closely with Sales, Customer Success, Finance, Pricing and Legal to minimize attrition while maintaining accurate forecasts. The candidate will be responsible for identifying potential attrition risks during the term of the contract and engaging with the customer and internal stakeholders to resolve the underlying issue, optimize the financial outcome, maintain forecasts, and drive customer satisfaction while adhering to all Sprinklr polices.
You will partner with the Director of Sales Operations on policy and process, as well as balancing customer and Sprinklr needs. You will be a proactive partner to the Sales and Success organization on key upcoming deals, and be the voice of Sales and Success back to the Sales operations team on needs and proposed updates to policy
Day to Day:
- Be the renewals owner for resolving complex customer issues and mitigating potential attrition during the contract term
- Provide accurate 90 day rolling forecasts for assigned renewal region through accurate maintenance of renewal opportunities.
- Perform detailed forensic analysis (usage and contract) and provide concise summaries of highly complex customer issues
- Be the expert and provide guidance to the extended team on optimal resolutions
- Work closely with Sales, Customer Success, Finance, Pricing, Legal, and the Renewals team to streamline the resolution process including notifications and approvals.
- Responsible for creation of replacement contracts and detailed quotes with approvals.
- Provide renewals management with regular status updates and accurate visibility to forecasted attrition, and escalate as needed for support.
- Maintain renewal opportunities and associated data as needed to ensure accuracy
- Manage a high volume of engagements concurrently
- Manage a team of 6 individuals based in our Bangalore office
- Evaluate current processes and offer recommendations for areas of improvement
- Managed Renewal process implementation and improve customer renewal experience
- Perform root cause analysis on slipped renewals to improve linearity
- Manage customer communication and interactions throughout the renewal process
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-10 years + demonstrated success in a Sales, Renewals, or Account Management capacity with a strong focus on negotiating transactions and resolving contractual issues.
- Proven ability to work at a detailed level with multiple cross-functional internal stakeholders as well as the customer to build a business case and drive consensus
- Strong customer management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills Strong understanding of revenue recognition considerations required
- Strong analytical background with proven problem-solving skills
- Highly effective communication skills
- Capable of explaining complex situations clearly and credibly across all functions and levels of the organization.
- Experience with Salesforce along with a high level of proficiency with Salesforce Reporting capabilities and Excel