Operations Manager Seller Support Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Bengaluru
Amazon Com Bengaluru urgently required following position for Operations Manager Seller Support. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Manager Seller Support Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Bengaluru Jobs Details:
The Operations Manager is responsible for the co-ordination of the operations of a Seller Support contact centre. This position is focused on the quality and efficiency metrics used to measure the overall operational excellence. Partnering with onsite and remote program managers, this role facilitates the transition of new projects, products, systems and processes from project to operational status. The Operations Manager owns site goals and objectives in line with global strategic planning and coordinates with recruitment, training and workforce management to meet the forecasted demand. Leading teams of managers, supervisors and associates, the Operations Manager’s goal is to deliver the perfect Seller interaction
Manages a team of up to 180 headcount consisting of team managers, supervisors, technical advisors and associates
- Coach and develop associates, tech advisors, supervisors and managers on career paths for internal promotion and job enrichment opportunities
- Identify system and process improvement opportunities which will directly influence the seller experience
- Facilitate programmatic transition to operational “go live” status
- Manage and coordinate change management initiatives
- Implement communications strategy across the site
- Participates in recruitment and selection activities including role modeling through hiring decisions and processes
- Manages performance and behavior of direct reports through effective 1:1 meetings, coaching and mentorship
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the site and company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
Strong business acumen, exceptional organizational, people and process management and an inquisitive nature. The ideal candidate actively seeks to understand Amazon core business values and initiatives, and translate those into everyday practices. They will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment and will display creative and analytical problem solving skills with an unrelenting passion for excellent service to our Sellers.
This position requires a candidate who has the ability to stay focused and keep up with our continuous and fast-paced growth – all while motivating others to meet the daily challenges of an extremely deadline-driven environment. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to employee development (including an emphasis on selection and retention), as well as an exceptional level of dedication, motivation and intelligence. Strong communication skills as well as a strong technical and analytical aptitude are required
- Degree Qualification in business or management desirable
- Demonstrated ability in managing reporting and analysis
- Demonstrated ability to put team priorities into a larger business context and make difficult tradeoffs caused by new or changed business goals and/or resource reductions
- Understanding of Lean and Six Sigma and a keen interest in and familiarity with technical systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is required for this role
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to motivate and inspire large groups of people are a must
- Project Management experience preferred
- Proven ability to make and implement decisions.
- Proven ability to build relationships quickly.
- 9-10+ years successful experience in Operations Management in a contact centre environment
- Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
- Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving- proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, probe/consider all of the facts, considers other perspectives; conduct root cause analysis; refer to long term plans and goals; prioritize key factors; act decisively, promptly and confidently