Senior Analyst System Ledger Control Jobs Vacancy in Rbs India Development Centre
Rbs India Development Centre urgently required following position for Senior Analyst System Ledger Control. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Analyst System Ledger Control Jobs Vacancy in Rbs India Development Centre Jobs Details:
The role will work with users and colleagues using appropriate methods to investigate, construct or modify, test, correct and document moderately complex program solutions to achieve a well-engineered product. Alternatively, provide full live support function to include problem/incident management and change management activities.
What the Business Does
The Role is in Systems and Ledger Control Centre of Excellence (SALC CoE) and will report to Associate Vice President
As Analyst Developer, Application Production Controlyour key responsibilities will be:
- Perform a first class business systems support / SME function on Systems which also includes involvement in development projects, and maintenance of a robust, current and compliant Operating / Support Model for all systems and processes.
- In addition to the core deliverables, the Analyst will also positively contribute to the wider Systems / Application Management team and support the Senior Analysts / Systems manager as required
- Develop new application using Excel, Access, VB6 / VB.Net, ASP / Asp.Net
- Produces documentation to the required standards and quality, taking into account any limitations of both technical and nontechnical features of the implementation environment.
- Produces program code and specifications to the required standards and quality.
- Uses appropriate methods to carry out testing in a thorough and reliable manner, and delivers the project deliverables by the prescribed method.
- Demonstrates accuracy of fixes through minimal/zero downtime of live system and by meeting stated SLA.
- Protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference.
- Report security events or potential events or other security risks to the organization
- Complies with relevant Group Policies, considers and escalates the adequacy and effectiveness of their controls on a regular basis.
Skills you need
- Upto 3 years of post qualification experience having An IT related degree or Diploma with Basic Banking knowledge.
- Proven experience on projects and achievement of behavioural and technical competencies at Developer or similar generic role profile grouping
- Analytical skills & Route Cause Analysis.
- End to end testing in project work, End to end Project Life Cycle knowledge
- Working understanding of the project life cycle and SDLC
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional developments are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services, and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service, and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.