Assistant Manager Sales Delhi Jobs Vacancy in Videojet Technologies Delhi
Videojet Technologies Delhi urgently required following position for Assistant Manager Sales Delhi. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Sales Delhi Jobs Vacancy in Videojet Technologies Delhi Jobs Details:
Assistant Manager Sales- Delhi
Videojet Technologies (a Danaher company) is the leading provider of product and case coding solutions to a wide range of industries including food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, electronics, chemical, and aerospace. Our Uptime Peace of Mind® brand promise means Videojet listens to our customers’ needs and provides the right equipment, supplies and software combined for reliable performance. As the global coding and marking leader, Videojet has more than 275,000 units installed worldwide, coding on 20 billion products a year. Videojet’s full printer and supplies portfolio includes continuous ink jet, laser, thermal transfer, drop-on-demand ink jet and thermal inkjet printers and print and apply labelers.
• Videojet is a global organization of more than 3,200 professionals, dedicated to serving our customers through teamwork, cooperation, innovation and the continuous pursuit of excellence in all business.
• We offer a wide range of exciting career opportunities for those who seek a challenging, fast-paced, results-oriented environment where personal contributions are recognized and rewarded.
• As part of the Danaher team, you'll learn and become highly skilled in the powerful Danaher Business System. You'll have the opportunity to work with a premier management team that takes the professional development of Videojet and Danaher associates very seriously. You'll find that Danaher's broad range of products and services makes it possible for us to offer a variety of meaningful, challenging career opportunities working in our diverse business groups.
Videojet Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are currently seeking Front Liner Sales to join our team in Delhi Location.
This job involves:
• Achieve monthly Sales revenue Targets.
• Help DSO in payment collections/forms and achieve the targets.
• Manage Sales funnel / Daily reports on SFDC
• Selling Skills, Communication skills, Negotiation skills-To achieve monthly KPI numbers
• Good interpersonal skills-Good relationships and contacts with customers
• Competent in computer operations/ MS Office/ Software programs-Able to understand and work on SFDC
• Good commercial acumen-Understand the quotations/ discounts/and its importance, and negotiate better.
• Technical Skills – able to understand market needs, technically map the suitable VJ solution to customers, shall have technical skill to evaluate technical needs of customer
• Should have knowledge of local market & industry trends, government tax policy etc..
What jobs does the position interact with on a regular basis (internal and external)?
• Customer interaction (understanding VOC of customer, making right bundled VJ solutions for customer). Approx. 60 – 70% time is customer facing
• Daily co-ordination with logistics, finance, sales-co-ordination, service & marketing team
• Interact with Line-Managers for Daily Business Update, participate in weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual meetings with higher management
Education – Bachelor degree in Engineering in Electrical/ Mechanical/ MBA (added advantage)
Minimum of 3 years (experience will increase based on the requirement/ designation) of field sales experience in an Indian or a multi-national company selling Industrial products/ capital goods.
• Selling Skills
• Communication Skills
• Negotiation Skills
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including health care, environment and industrial. With more than 20 operating companies, Danaher’s globally diverse team of over 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate.
Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast‐paced, results‐oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders.
Danaher’s Product Identification Platform is comprised of Videojet, Pantone, Esko, X-Rite, Foba, Linx, Laetus and AVT, a group of technology companies dedicated to helping customers give products unique identities. Through innovative software and hardware solutions for marking and coding, color selection and communication, packaging development, management and production, and track and trace, the Product Identification companies are simplifying the packaging value chain for 90% of products produced around the world.
At Danaher, you’ll have the opportunity to build a career in a way no other company or environment can duplicate. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and most importantly, like to win. Why? Because it’s fun! But, when it comes to the development of our leaders and associates, we’re serious. Our business is growing, and we need top talented people to keep winning. The breadth and depth of our family of brands makes it possible for us to offer a variety of dynamic and challenging career opportunities across multiple global industries. Working with us, you’ll have the unique experience to learn the Danaher Business System, our common operating system used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create tremendous value for customers and shareholders. At Danaher, great people do extraordinary things. Come join our winning team.
Organization : Videojet Technologies
Job Function : Sales
Primary Location : Asia Pacific-India-India-Delhi-Delhi
Schedule : Full-time