Senior Manager Dgm Knps Del Jobs Vacancy in Kuehne Nagel Gurgaon
Kuehne Nagel Gurgaon urgently required following position for Senior Manager Dgm Knps Del. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager Dgm Knps Del Jobs Vacancy in Kuehne Nagel Gurgaon Jobs Details:
This role defines the continuous improvement content and road map at the national level : Standardization, the performance and Quality Improvements. This role will be responsible for saving achievements in the country.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- He/ She trains KNPS resources & potentially the warehouse teams on continuous improvement across the country. He/ She establishes and supports the training road map at the National level and is responsible for the achievements.
- He/ She assigns the savings targets at the National level, according to the Regional targets defined. He/ She supports the warehouse teams on the project management & is responsible for the achievements (projects/savings) and reports via standard corporate tools.
- He/ She explains to his national team and to the warehouse teams the continuous improvement objective and content. He/ She presents the continuous improvement strategy & progress to the clients. He/ She maintains the national continuous improvement wiki pages.
- He/ She creates the National Road map for the standards developments & is responsible for the standards assessments & achievements at the National level.
- He/ She organizes workshops in the Country & participates to the workshops & meeting at the Regional level.
Your skills and experience
- Graduation from a recognised university.
- 3-5 years min experience as warehouse or operations manager in a 10 Sqm warehouse with overall experience between 10-12 years in a multinational organization.
- Should have at least 2 years of experience in leading continuous improvement team at least at regional level in India.
- Should be certified Lean six sigma professional with experience in leading and completing High value projects.
Good reasons to join
Our global logistics network , cutting edge IT systems, in house expertise and excellent customer service is proof of our dedication to be the market leader. These attributes have places us at the
forefront of our industry, and positioned us to continuing increasing the scope of our customer solutions and services. Kuehne + Nagel gives employees the opportunity to learn and develop, to grow and perform to their fullest potential within global work environment
Do you have any questions?
Please contact Kuehne + Nagel, Human Resource
+91 124 4933883
With over 74,000 employees at some 1,200 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions.