Senior Engineer Compressor Test Lab Jobs Vacancy in Emerson Karad
Emerson Karad urgently required following position for Senior Engineer Compressor Test Lab. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Engineer Compressor Test Lab Jobs Vacancy in Emerson Karad Jobs Details:
This role will be responsible for performing compressor performance test in Karad lab that includes analysis of calorimeter, reliability, NVH lab test results; providing technical assistance to Engineering teams; and attending customer complaints and plant issues. Responsibilities
- Plan test setup / testing and make sure that tests are conducted as per the plan.
- Closely work with engineering team / plant team and understand their testing requirement.
- Closely work with operation team and follow all the safety guidelines within the facility.
- Regularly update internal & external customers on testing, requirements and issues if any.
- Follow reliability test plans, qualification test plans, quality assurance test plans and update accordingly
- Maintain & update calibration status of performance lab equipment from third party labs / facilities
- Monitor procurement & storage of high cost consumables like refrigerants, brazing material
- Work on lab equipment / test facility upgrade projects
- Conduct regular meetings with all technicians and conduct training sessions.
- Track and monitor lab utilization, equipment uptime and consumables
- Plan and manage lab manpower and update management on monthly basis.
- Plan and conduct noise issue trials, jury test trials as per customer feedback and circulate results
- Conduct testing: Modal, Sound Intensity and Noise Source Identification tests.
- Provide induction training to new joiners, trainees, Emerson officials and guests at labs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of HVACR industry
- Knowledge of basic Instrumentation, basic Physics and basic Electrical
- Effective communication skills
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.