Technology Manager Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo urgently required following position for Technology Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technology Manager Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Jobs Details:
Scope of responsibilities include:
- Should have strong Functional and Automation background and Managed Automation/Regression Projects.
- Working knowledge in UFT, Selenium and Java
- Manage and drive testing of multiple projects simultaneously including test planning/strategy, automation, reporting and production installs.
- Be able to provide functional high level automation, performance testing and non-functional testing solutions and set directions for the team
- Effectively communicate and set the tone for the test discipline. Articulate state of product quality to Management/Business stakeholders to drive release decisions
- Recruit, build, mentor and sustain a high performing team
- Proactive & creative development of practices and automation/tools to enhance team productivity
- Drive team and process improvements in test execution, system/integration test automation, and release quality measurement and assessment Drive Test team adherence to high quality standards, & delivery with high quality and efficiency
- Work cross team & collaborate with Developers, Testers, Technology Managers to ensure quality releases, including raising issues, exploring & communicating resolutions, and driving for results.
- Mentor/grow individual SMEs in testing practices, design skills, debugging, cross-group communication, critical thinking, test plan development methods Perform delivery management functions in an on-shore off-shore model, collaborating with US technology managers to identify and execute appropriate projects.
- Establish proper operating metrics and effect continuous improvement.
Market Skills and Certifications
Essential Skills / Knowledge / Experience:
- Should have minimum 10+ years of experience in software Testing
- Strong technical knowledge and experience with quality assurance methodologies, processes, tools and testing strategies.
- Strong Functional Experience with automation knowledge using tools like QTP , Selenium Ability to create successful group/application test strategy (Test automation, test case development/ management, and release readiness), and manage test deliverables for multiple concurrent projects
- Demonstrate proven ability in managing onsite/offshore application support and maintenance engagements
- Development lifecycle management both in Waterfall, Agile and other models
- Strong demonstrated human relations skills to select, develop, mentor, performance manage and reward employees
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively across organizational lines and with virtual team members; strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to manage resources, and deliverables on a variety of projects simultaneously, with changing priorities.
- Ability to think logically; excellent problem solving, decision-making, and analytical skills.
- Works well in a dynamic, high-pressure environment