Full Stack Developer Jobs Vacancy in Credit Suisse Pune
Credit Suisse Pune urgently required following position for Full Stack Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Full Stack Developer Jobs Vacancy in Credit Suisse Pune Jobs Details:
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Credit Suisse Overview
Credit Suisse is a leading global financial services company, offering clients financial advice in all aspects of private banking, investment banking and asset management. We are a leading global private bank and wealth manager with distinctive investment banking capabilities. In APAC we have positioned ourselves as the Entrepreneurs’ Bank of Asia Pacific providing a distinctive and differentiated offering which has been widely acknowledged by our clients, shareholders and the media. We are a top 3 Private Bank in APAC by assets under management and recognized as the Best Private Bank in Asia for the second consecutive year and the third time in the past four years.
The APAC Technology and Change organization is responsible for the engineering and support of technology solutions, implementation of change programs, and the associated change, design and data governance for the APAC Division. The organization includes APAC Private Banking (PB) IT and Global Markets (GM) IT.
APAC PB IT provides digital capabilities and technology solutions for the APAC Private Banking business, delivering front to back aligned, high quality IT solutions and services to support the growth and profitability of the Bank, ensure regulatory compliance, drive efficiency and further reduce complexity and cost. Our Digital Private Bank was launched in Asia in 2015 and has won numerous accolades. We have been awarded the "Best Private Bank – Digital Experience" for the second consecutive year by Asian Private Banker applauding us for being "a true fintech pioneer in the private banking space" and for our attention to client experience and the platform's advanced functionalities.
A number of new and exciting projects have been initiated within APAC PB IT, enabling you to directly contribute to the success of the business. Naturally, project details are commercially-sensitive but all our projects exhibit the following common features:
- Significant engagement with product owners and user-interaction
- Technical autonomy and innovation
- Highly motivated and engaged development teams
- High quality and commercial benefits
As an agile application developer you will work together with business users and members of the development team to provide quality systems that improve productivity, decrease operational risk, enable the business to expand and make users smile. These are high profile applications that offer you the opportunity to shape the future technical direction and take ownership for functional components.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and support high quality systems
- Become a strategic part of the CS business by building strong relationships with all stakeholders, understanding the challenges they face and using your technical expertise to deliver the systems we need
- Collaborate with the Product Owner closely to deliver solutions and to build user-centric banking applications for use by Clients / Relationship Managers / Support functions around the world
- Understand the different technology domains within the Bank and how the data across domains is interrelated
- Constantly analyze and improve the performance and quality of the product and team
- Be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements
- Remain open and alert to new technology opportunities
We have a preference for the following knowledge and experience:
- Expertise with Java or any other JVM-based language
- Expertise with SQL, RDBMS design and optimization
- Expertise with HTML5 and CSS3
- Expertise with JUnit, TestNG or any other test framework
- Strong knowledge of HTTP and (REST) API design
- Working knowledge of MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
We expect these qualifications and work experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Engineering or related discipline is preferred but not required
- Significant work experience in commercial software development, full stack web frameworks and exposure to more recent technologies
- Theoretical foundations as well as practical experience designing and implementing distributed systems
- A real passion for and experience of Agile working practices like Scrum, with a strong desire to work with baked-in quality disciplines such as TDD, BDD, test automation and DevOps principles
- Proven ability to work well in delivering complex systems in a fast paced changing environment
- The ability to develop intuitive and robust user interfaces which improves user experience
We value these characteristics:
- Pragmatism. You have a thorough understanding of, and are highly informed by, the purist approaches. But you also have an understanding of what it takes to deliver working software
- Completion. Delivery. Shipping working software with high usability to our customers is what matters most. Your biggest thrill from a big new idea comes when you see it working in the real world
- Collaboration. Building software is primarily a social activity so you need to play well with others. Figuring out the right thing for the team to do is not about winning a debate at all costs
- Diversity. You value everyone's ideas, background, thoughts, and culture
- Curiosity. You like to learn. You continually, and deliberately, learn
- Passion. You are passionate about software. You live and breathe software. It is not just a job, it is a way of life
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.