Customer Service Executive Jobs Vacancy in Maersk Chennai
Maersk Chennai urgently required following position for Customer Service Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Executive Jobs Vacancy in Maersk Chennai Jobs Details:
Welcome to the World of Customer Service. As a Customer Service professional, you will be the contact between the Customer and the Company with the ability to provide the services in the way that it is easy for the customers and efficient for us. The work entails all pertinent details required for shipping by the customers, includes Customer On-boarding, completing export documentation for the shipment through to import delivery of the container, with the focus on fulfilling them within the defined SLA with utmost focus on QualityWe offer
When you join Maersk, you’ll find that the world is your workplace. You’ll work in a culturally diverse, stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas and different ways of doing things. We believe in individual performance within highly professional teams supported by our distinctive values. To us teamwork means acceptance, respect, dedication and the idea that we can achieve more when we all pull together.
Living our values means competing in the market place in an ethical way so our name is synonymous with being a credible and valuable business partner. Through Constant Care and Humbleness we strive to prepare for the future, while never forgetting that our customers and competitors are key to our ability to improve. In our daily work Uprightness and Our Employees mean that transparency and accountability in everything we do go hand in hand with being an inspiring, challenging place to work. At Maersk, we take pride in hiring the best person for the job – irrespective of gender, age, nationality or religious belief. Diversity is our great strength and our continued goal, evidenced in our current work to significantly boost the number of women in senior management positions
- Meet and exceed KPIs by performing error free work and adherence to deadlines
- Achieve productivity targets – so as to improve the overall performance of the team.
- Adhere to planned shifts
- Prompt and effective response to email / Chat services
- Provide suggestions for internal process improvements
- Handling day to day communication with stakeholders
- Participate in internal team meetings and contribute with ideas/suggestions for overall
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Effectively deal with job stress
- Flexible to do rotational shifts or continuous night shift
- Flexible to work in a 24/7 environment
- Must have computer experience: Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Relevant experience in the Shipping Industry will be an advantage
- Good typing speed
- 3 - 7 years of experience in international non-voice process
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Must have experience in international email and chat support process
- Must be flexible to work in any shifts
- Effective communication skill and interpersonal skill, be able to build good working relationship (internal and external)
- Experience in directly interacting with customers
- Organisational and Time management skills: multi-tasking and prioritising, planning work activities efficiently to meet deadlines and high-level goals
- Capacity to handle change, stay open to different ideas, support positive changes
- Initiative: Identifying what needs to be done and doing it before being asked or before the situation warrants it
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Can see hidden problems and looks beyond the obvious for answers
- Drive for Results – Drives for results and success, conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure, persists despite obstacles and opposition
- Good working knowledge of MS Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint