Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Mckinsey Company Bengaluru
Mckinsey Company Bengaluru urgently required following position for Executive Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Mckinsey Company Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of corporate experience in an administrative position, ideally in a professional services environment
- Exceptional customer focus and willingness to go the extra-mile
- Distinct quality mindset and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and coordination skills
- Ability stay focused under pressure and manage urgent tasks against aggressive timelines
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships in order to effectively contribute to a highly collaborative and trust based work environment
- Maturity to handle confidential and/or sensitive information
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge and experience across regional and organizational boundaries
- Open mindset and flexibility towards change and unforeseen circumstances
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English, with the ability to tailor messages for phone or email conversations
Who You'll Work WithYou’ll be based in our Bangalore office and will be a part of the global Executive Assistant (EA) network. This group provides a broad range of administrative and logistical support to McKinsey consultants worldwide.
What You'll Do
You will provide administrative support to the leadership of the firm by efficiently handling and managing all administrative matters of and for the leadership, allowing them to focus on their main responsibility of driving the business.
You will display your strong command of English by effectively liaising with clients, teams and other contacts. You will schedule internal and external meetings as well as phone and video conferences for the individuals you support. As a customer-focused EA, you will plan and manage complex itineraries and travel arrangements using your best judgement to assess the possible impact on priorities. Your proactive mindset, big picture thinking and problem solving skills will allow you to identify possible conflicts and risks and adjust accordingly. As a strong team-player, you will build strong and lasting professional relationships with the individuals you support as well as colleagues.