Associate Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi
Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi urgently required following position for Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi Jobs Details:
Founded in 2002 by President William J. Clinton and Ira C. Magaziner, the Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (“CHAI”) is a global health organization committed to saving lives, reducing the burden of disease and strengthening integrated health systems in the developing world. For more information, please visit: www.clintonhealthaccess.org.
In India, CHAI’s Family Planning program is working towards improving access to safe sexual and reproductive health (SRH) services, including a wide range of high-quality contraceptive choices and safe termination of pregnancy care.
The M&E Associate will be responsible for tasks including M&E systems design, data collection tool and protocol development, supervision of data collection, and analysis for both quantitative and qualitative data, and preparation of dissemination materials and manuscripts. He or she will lead CHAI’s on-the-ground M&E in target states with the support of program Analysts.
The ideal candidate would be familiar with key health systems strengthening concepts and approaches, and would be up-to-speed in M&E theories and techniques.
Provide M&E support to the CHAI India FP team’s SRH initiatives including but not limited to:
- Logframe and indicator development
- Development of protocols, data collection, management and analysis tools, including quantitative and qualitative data collection tools, databases, data extraction/aggregation tools and dashboards
- Development of dissemination materials, including reports, presentations, briefs and visualizations
- Develop and oversee performance assessment surveys of CHAI SRH initiatives in India, including household and public health facility surveys, as well as other methods that are both rigorous and efficient
- Identify and manage partner organizations and/or contractors to conduct data collection and analysis where needed; and coordinate all data collection activities across relevant districts
- Provide technical leadership in the design of monitoring and evaluation tools, operations research, KPI reporting framework and knowledge management
- Produce regular monitoring and evaluation reports for CHAI, and synthesize and communicate relevant insights on national forums
- Build capacity among state teams in use of data collection tools and data management best practices through training and mentoring
- Review M&E data regularly with program staff at the national and global level to ensure that the Program is accomplishing its objectives and corrective actions are taken if required
- Master’s degree or PhD in a related field such as statistics, economics, epidemiology, monitoring and evaluation
- 3-5 years of professional experience in demanding, results-oriented environments in the public sector and/or private sector
- Experience leading field work for large scale household surveys, with preference for experience in India
- Experience analyzing large data sets using statistical software such as Stata, SAS, SPSS or R is required
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and quantitative skills, including attention to detail
- Demonstrated mastery of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Tableau or other data visualization software
- Ability to negotiate and achieve consensus with key stakeholders, including government officials, donors, and implementation partners
- Ability to creatively solve challenging problems in the application of research and evaluation methods without extensive structural or operational support
- Ability to work independently and effectively in high-pressure, fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- English and Hindi language fluency, and the ability to communicate effectively with people of varied professional, cultural, and educational backgrounds
- Willingness to spend significant time in the field at health clinics and traveling