Quality Assurance Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Bengaluru
Wells Fargo Bengaluru urgently required following position for Quality Assurance Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Assurance Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Minimum 1+ experience in Functional Testing with Minimum 1.5+ experience in Automation Testing using UFT
- 1+ years of extensive experience with SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Managing the QA deliverables against the project timeline/budget.
- Experience in Working onSalesforce or any CRM application
- Proficient in understanding the requirement and Test Case design, Defect reporting.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track issues uncovered by test automation to successful resolution.
- Work closely with developers, BAs and QA engineers in resolution of technical issues.
- Experience with agile methodology and tools. Good understanding of Scrum software development methodology with practices including continuous integration and test driven development.
Minimum 1 .5+ years of experience in Automation Testing
-Proficient in HP's UFT and ALM to develop automated - testing scenarios for a Web/Window based application.
- Ability to create and updated Object repositories and specify any object using DP (Descriptive Programming).
- Hands on in coding, debugging and maintenance of UFT scripts
- Ability to quickly analyze test results and debug errors during test runs and recommend corrective action. Document test results to assist in debugging or modification of test scripts.
- Hands on in SQL (Basics)
- Use of keyword driven and data-driven framework approaches.
- Analyze and contribute to further develop of test automation standards/procedures and maintain the adherence to these standards.
Market Skills and Certifications
UFT And ISTQB