Trainee Csc India Ops Jobs Vacancy in Colt Technology Services Bengaluru
Colt Technology Services Bengaluru urgently required following position for Trainee Csc India Ops. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Trainee Csc India Ops Jobs Vacancy in Colt Technology Services Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- Interaction with Colt internal customers and understand the service and business impact
- Troubleshoot technical issues and convert FCR (First Call Resolution)
- Monitor & Manage tickets on ITSM7 using BMC Remedy system and Siebel CRM
- Resolve Technical related issues (hardware, software, application, network, remote access etc.) for all internal users within the organization
- Work closely with Operation centre in India which includes NOC and Service management for better customer experience
- Troubleshoot issues on Windows 10, Windows 7, VDI, DMZ blades & VMware View (Cloud Computing) platforms
- Responsible for the integrity of the data within the incident recording system and providing high quality information to other IT service providers and Partners.
- Take ownership of Incident/Requests and maintain effective communication with the customer
- Respond to all Incidents and Request within specified TAT in 24X7 operations.
- Centrally responsible for Technical support email maintaining a TAT of 60min
- Ensure positive feedback from the customers recorded on CSAT surveys
- Manage customer Incidents/Requests, reported via Phone, Email and Chat
- Documentation, recording and updating Incident details in ITSM/Siebel CRM
- Allocation of unresolved Incidents to appropriate support groups and manage customer escalations
- Monitoring and Tracking, reviewing the progress of an incident and keeping the customer informed
- Closure, formally closing Incidents and Request post confirming resolution with the customer
What you will need to succeed
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Basic understanding of IT and Networking
- Basic understanding of all applications associated with latest Office packages (Office 2010/13, Office 365)
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Ability to adapt to continuously changing procedures and environment
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Intranet and Internet applications beneficial.
- Any Graduate/Preferred Engineering Graduate
What we offer:
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognises the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
- Flexible working and relaxed dress code
- Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
- Pension and insurance options
- Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
- Business mentoring
- Discounts with local hospitality and retail providers
Job Segment: Cloud, Data Center, ERP, Siebel, Operations, Technology